Tomb Raider 1-3 to get remasters on PC

bKrxEAw.png

RealTech VR will be remastering the first three Tomb Raider games and releasing them on Steam, according to a comment made by the company. RealTech VR is the team who remastered the games for mobile versions of 1 and 2, which will also be the basis for the PC remasters. They'll also feature a brand new 3D engine, and will offer OpenVR support for headsets. If you own the DOS versions of Tomb Raider 1, 2, and 3 on Steam, the remasters will be free when they release. This news follows the recent confirmation that a new Tomb Raider game is in development, and the upcoming release of a new Tomb Raider film.

:arrow: Source

Old

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't care for the original nor the third, but I had a ton of fun with the sequel. The Venice boat stuff, the yetis, and that weird 'all weapons/ammo' code that involved a timed series of flips and button combos.

I bought my original second hand PS1 around 1996, and TR 2 was packaged with it.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pointed tits still better than square ones. Remember thay didn't have a lot of options back then in 1996 with the polygons.:P

SG854

Hail Mary
Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Pointed tits still better than square ones. Remember thay didn't have a lot of options back then in 1996 with the polygons.:P

They shoulda went with Ellipsoids instead like in Ecstatica so that Laura could have round boobs.

Probably the most creepy game out there. The devil possessed this game.

Last edited by SG854,
Reactions: hippy dave

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Gone are the days of gorgeous dark brown lips and monster titties, now we just get good story and action, lol.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They shoulda went with Ellipsoids instead like in Ecstatica so that Laura could have round boobs.

Mario in Super Mario 64 was made the same way, out of many spheres because complex modeling was new.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Fucking loved Ecstatica, brilliant game. Not sure how it would hold up now, maybe I should find out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)