Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - We Are Ghosts trailer released

Developed by Ubisoft Paris, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is the first military shooter set in a massive and responsive open-world, entirely playable in single-player or up to four-player co-op. Players will discover Bolivia a few years from now, a country transformed by the vicious Santa Blanca drug cartel into a narco-state.

Sent behind enemy lines, the Ghosts will have to cripple the Santa Blanca cartel’s operation, breaking alliances between the drug lords and the corrupt government, and saving the Bolivian population from the cruelty of El Sueño, Santa Blanca’s ruthless leader. To do so, players will have total freedom of choice to complete missions how they choose and watch as the world reacts to their actions.

“As part of the Tom Clancy franchise, authenticity is one of the key pillars which will bring the Wildlands to life in our latest instalment in the franchise,” said Eric Couzian, Creative Director on Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. “Our goal has been to build the Ghosts as credible Spec Ops, so players have a range of options in facing not only the deadly cartels, but also the roughness of the multifaceted Bolivian landscape. Ghosts are survivors and hunters, they can blend in all sorts of environments, leaving no trace except in the heads of their terrified enemies. We want players to feel this power.”

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Why does tom Clancy keep getting games off his book? I want Dan Brown video games!

Dan Brown's Da Vinci Code
Dan Brown's The Lost Key
Dan Brown's Angles and Demons
Dan Brown's Inferno

make it happen!
box.jpg

Think I had this on xbox and it was pretty average, like a shitty Broken Sword.

Reactions: BurningDesire

Transdude1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
box.jpg

Think I had this on xbox and it was pretty average, like a shitty Broken Sword.

Fun fact: The original Broken Sword was released 4 years prior to Brown writing the first novel in the series. In fact, there's even been some speculation as to whether or not Brown was influenced by Broken Sword when writing The Da Vinci Code.

Why does tom Clancy keep getting games off his book? I want Dan Brown video games!

Ghost Recon is an original video game IP. Excluding the Rainbow Six series, the last Tom Clancy game to be based off of one of his books was released back in 2002 (And, that game was based off of the film, which was based off of the book).

Last edited by Transdude1996,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.