Hacking Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restoration

Ditch78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the error with the game freezing when you're checking Tsubasa's character profile is happening for me well into Chapter 5 as well. I'm able to replicate it consistently so I think it might be safe to say it happens well past Chapter 2 and the intermission for Chapter 3 as you have in the OP issues list. That said, it's the only crash I've had so far. It sure did scare the hell out of me though with that horrible buzzing it made.

Thanks to the team for the patch! It's been great so far.

ArcaneWeapon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the error with the game freezing when you're checking Tsubasa's character profile is happening for me well into Chapter 5 as well. I'm able to replicate it consistently so I think it might be safe to say it happens well past Chapter 2 and the intermission for Chapter 3 as you have in the OP issues list. That said, it's the only crash I've had so far. It sure did scare the hell out of me though with that horrible buzzing it made.

Thanks to the team for the patch! It's been great so far.

This is unrelated to the patch. Base version of the game has been reported to do this as well. Scrolling through any of the longer profiles too quickly can crash the game. Tsubasa has the longest profile and is thus the largest offender. Just take your time scrolling down and you'll be fine.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
@Sakitoshi

Random Q:

Who/what game was that girl from in your prior avatar? I meant to ask you before you even changed it and it just dawned on me again!
Yup, as already answered above, she was Nokia Shiramine from Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (must have if you are a fan of Digimon and have a Vita/PS4).
And now I have Marisa Kirisame (mai waifu) from the Touhou series.

Reactions: Yeas

BeanBeanKingdom

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I finished the game with no issue, thanks again to everyone!

There's something I'd like to ask about New Game Plus: I read that one of Tiki's costumes is exclusive to it and supposedly it's Tiki@Gravure, anyone know if that was also censored and if this patch restored it?

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I finished the game with no issue, thanks again to everyone!

There's something I'd like to ask about New Game Plus: I read that one of Tiki's costumes is exclusive to it and supposedly it's Tiki@Gravure, anyone know if that was also censored and if this patch restored it?

We did indeed restore the Tiki@Gravure costume.

dushbadge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Man, I wonder if we'll ever be able to patch a game with a disc inside instead of ripping and running off Loadiine. Kind of like HANS or something.

Sn0wCrack

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Man, I wonder if we'll ever be able to patch a game with a disc inside instead of ripping and running off Loadiine. Kind of like HANS or something.

There already is a method, however it's not compatable with with #FE unfortunatly, so there's nothing we can really do about that unfortunatly, until something more substanatial in terms of Wii U hacking comes along.

Can't find them either but they don't show up on tiki's model for some reason anyway, you only see them when talking to her.
Could be a bug though.

I do believe the costumes only appear in her Bust and not in the overworld model in the Japanese and English versions of the game.

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There already is a method, however it's not compatable with with #FE unfortunatly, so there's nothing we can really do about that unfortunatly, until something more substanatial in terms of Wii U hacking comes along.

I do believe the costumes only appear in her Bust and not in the overworld model in the Japanese and English versions of the game.
Yeah I think so too, same as how the other costumes only show during battles.
Didn't find anything about it online though, no pictures of any of Tiki's costumes either.. I kinda want to see what NoA did to Tiki's gravure costume.

Dehumanize

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've done every request before the last boss now and noticed some request text still mentions nan-no instead of young rabbits.
The requests: Closing the Distance (idk her name but she's at Daitama and wants tips on how to be more seductive for her bf in either ch5 or ch6) and Mopey model (Ayaha request chain last part at ch6).

Using an older version of 9.4 so it might've been fixed already.

Last edited by Dehumanize,

dushbadge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Could you point me to that Method? I'd like to follow updates on it.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
OP
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I've done every request before the last boss now and noticed some request text still mentions nan-no instead of young rabbits.
The requests: Closing the Distance (idk her name but she's at Daitama and wants tips on how to be more seductive for her bf in either ch5 or ch6) and Mopey model (Ayaha request chain last part at ch6).

Using an older version of 9.4 so it might've been fixed already.
That was corrected some time ago.

Could you point me to that Method? I'd like to follow updates on it.
He is referring to Cafiine, but sadly it doesn't work with this game ATM.
Maybe SD Cafiine could work some day, but only work with games that have SD card access ATM (Smash is the only one AFAIK).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/40XQ8L9wsCA?si=GzpPBaHQQLU0plt_ Neat