OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xx_cutie_xx said:
Love Revo actually looks good to me.
smile.gif

I agree the doctor does look really young, but I kind of like the vampire teeth. xD
I'd love to play it in english though lol.

Anyways, how's the progress for TMGS2 going?
I felt the need to ask because I haven't checked in for a while.
biggrin.gif

It's going great! I needed some help with Amachi from Inori since he's taking a bite out of my time, a large bite. Even though I don't even know him he's trying to take up all of my time... selfish!
angry.gif

Then after him, Masaki, but Masaki only has 14 dating files and then I'll do his CGs and other B scripts. After that, I'll do the rest of the Culture and Sports festivals, skinships and then we're done for the first patch X_X

xx_cutie_xx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
It's going great! I needed some help with Amachi from Inori since he's taking a bite out of my time, a large bite. Even though I don't even know him he's trying to take up all of my time... selfish!
angry.gif

Then after him, Masaki, but Masaki only has 14 dating files and then I'll do his CGs and other B scripts. After that, I'll do the rest of the Culture and Sports festivals, skinships and then we're done for the first patch X_X

It's good to hear this project is going well!
smile.gif

Is it just that you hate Amachi or he just talks too much? xD
If he talks alot then it sounds like you have another Hikami on your hands lol.
Wow! You and Inori must work really well together to be more than halfway done with translating the game!
I'll be patiently waiting for the first patch so don't rush.
yay.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xx_cutie_xx said:
It's good to hear this project is going well!
smile.gif

Is it just that you hate Amachi or he just talks too much? xD
If he talks alot then it sounds like you have another Hikami on your hands lol.
Wow! You and Inori must work really well together to be more than halfway done with translating the game!
I'll be patiently waiting for the first patch so don't rush.
yay.gif

Thank you!
happy.gif

Hmm, well, not only does he talk a lot, but he has two different dialogues in the same files v_v
It's annooooooooying, cause each file is about 60 boxes long and each box is usually a paragraph if it's him speaking.
(Except for when he's calling you boring.)
We're not rushing, just getting the hard parts out of the way so we can all kick back and relax for the second patch(That one will be so easy, I can't wait!)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Yeah, I was wondering... What doesn't the first patch have? Like, what files wouldn't be translated for it?

Valentine/White Days
Getting Sick
Field Trip
Christmas
New Year
Endings
Group Date

Oh, and the webmail, unless Inori decides to do that in the first patch.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Valentine/White Days
Getting Sick
Field Trip
Christmas
New Year
Endings
Group Date
Ohhh. *A* Thank you! I think we it'll be easy for us to try and guess/hear what they say. Good work! X3
I noticed that the dating scripts are VERY important, since after having them translated for the almost-final patch of the first Tokimemo, the game felt more personal since we could understand and know what makes the guy happy and what doesn't. ^^

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Ohhh. *A* Thank you! I think we it'll be easy for us to try and guess/hear what they say. Good work! X3
I noticed that the dating scripts are VERY important, since after having them translated for the almost-final patch of the first Tokimemo, the game felt more personal since we could understand and know what makes the guy happy and what doesn't. ^^

Inori's lucky, the first two I listed are hers and are the absolute easiest, oh, I forgot to mention Girl Rivalries.

But the second patch would probably be the complete patch since there isn't much to do for it.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Inori's lucky, the first two I listed are hers and are the absolute easiest, oh, I forgot to mention Girl Rivalries.

But the second patch would probably be the complete patch since there isn't much to do for it.
Awww... >_<
Em. Ganbatte on the ones remaining! \o/

And I found something which may be helpful to people... Here is the link leading to TMGS3's heroine names which the male characters can say fully.
smile.gif
Not sure whether it applies to TMGS2 or not.

Edit: I am planning to... Translate the whole thing into romaji, but that is if it'll help people? So, if there's even one person who would find such a thing helpful, then I'll gladly do it. XD

Berrypanic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hakusa said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:

Awww... >_<
Em. Ganbatte on the ones remaining! \o/

And I found something which may be helpful to people... Here is the link leading to TMGS3's heroine names which the male characters can say fully.
smile.gif
Not sure whether it applies to TMGS2 or not.

Edit: I am planning to... Translate the whole thing into romaji, but that is if it'll help people? So, if there's even one person who would find such a thing helpful, then I'll gladly do it. XD

Some of them do! If everything fails, call yourself Ai. That was I did when I didn't understand anything xD.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Berrypanic said:
Some of them do! If everything fails, call yourself Ai. That was I did when I didn't understand anything xD.
Haha, I thought of Ai, but it was a bit too common. >.< Now I am getting a bit bored with "Shiho" since there's another character named Shiho in the first game. >.<
Do you think it'll help people if I made a romaji translation of the whole thing?

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
ioukta said:
EWWw why are they like 10? lol
Hahaha! XD But well, I bet that one is a photoshop-generated pic. They took the base from the characters of Love Plus (not Tokimeki). I don't know why they look like kids, though...

Kid Saeki looks constipated and kid Ruka looks like the little sister I never had.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Kid Saeki looks constipated and kid Ruka looks like the little sister I never had.
LOL! This is epic. XD But why isn't there a comment on Kei? Hoho, I see your bias. ;3

I didn't want to mention him cause it'd make me feel bad to talk about a guy with no nose
ohnoes.png

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
I didn't want to mention him cause it'd make me feel bad to talk about a guy with no nose
ohnoes.png
Hahaha! I had to hold in my laughter there. >w<

For all of you waka fans...
The heroine is a ******* idiot.

What would you do if Waka told you, "You made me happy, probably more than you think", in an e-mail after the perfect date?
According to the heroine, she found it embarrassing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: