"To Protect the world from devastation..."

Riversong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"...to unite all peoples within (all) nation(s)..." Oh wait, that's the Team Rocket motto. Nevermind...anyway my name is Riversong, and no, I am not a female. I would use my regular screenname here, but growing up on Romulus, we were always taught never to volunteer information. I do like to break that code on occasion and will pass on helpful information. It does my heart good to know that I am helping someone in some way. To put it succinctly, I have the heart of the Federation, the paranoia of a Romulan, and the business savvy of a Ferengi (at least I like to think that I have that last one). Past Star Trek, I like Buffy, Angel, Dr. Who, Sarah Jane, Heroes, foreign languages and cultures, Battle Star Galactica, and other things too numerous to name. I try to spell as best as possible, but alas sometimes my oral vocabulary surpasses my written vocabulary. It's easier to hear new words than it is to read them.

Other than all of this I don't know what else to say. See my profile for my stats.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Blood Fetish said:
I know you mentioned this already, but I wanted to double check in case it was a trick. Are you a hot chick?
You're soooooooooooooo predictable and disgusting...
rolleyes.gif

Welcome to GBATemp!!! Have a great time here and feel yourself at home.

can u show us ur b00bz??!1!11!?!!!?!?!1!three!1111!!!

mucus

Orc Orc Orc
Trophies
XP
Country
Riversong said:
"...to unite all peoples within (all) nation(s)..." Oh wait, that's the Team Rocket motto. Nevermind...anyway my name is Riversong, and no, I am not a female. I would use my regular screenname here, but growing up on Romulus, we were always taught never to volunteer information. I do like to break that code on occasion and will pass on helpful information. It does my heart good to know that I am helping someone in some way. To put it succinctly, I have the heart of the Federation, the paranoia of a Romulan, and the business savvy of a Ferengi (at least I like to think that I have that last one). Past Star Trek, I like Buffy, Angel, Dr. Who, Sarah Jane, Heroes, foreign languages and cultures, Battle Star Galactica, and other things too numerous to name. I try to spell as best as possible, but alas sometimes my oral vocabulary surpasses my written vocabulary. It's easier to hear new words than it is to read them.

Other than all of this I don't know what else to say. See my profile for my stats.

Blood Fetish said:
I know you mentioned this already, but I wanted to double check in case it was a trick. Are you a hot chick?

Maktub said:
QUOTE(Blood Fetish @ Jul 10 2009, 01:10 AM)
rolleyes.gif

you are a hot girl!

I know you are, you gotta be as hot as james was when he had boobs!

Riversong

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mucus said:
Riversong said:

Blood Fetish said:

Maktub said:
QUOTE(Blood Fetish @ Jul 10 2009, 01:10 AM)
rolleyes.gif

you are a hot girl!

I know you are, you gotta be as hot as james was when he had boobs!

Still a guy! Not a fat chick, not a hot chick, just a 6'5" 171 lbs. guy.

I chose this name for 3 reasons
1. I love Dr. Who
2. I loved "Silence in the Library"/"Forest of the Dead"
3. I wanna be as mysterious and enigmatic as Professor River Song was

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill