Hacking To all you whiners, crying because your Switch isn't hackable!!

• Thread starter elm
  • Start date
  • Views 4,450
  • Replies 27
  • Likes 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be happy!! Nintendo is finally getting great 3rd party support, so instead of whining about your Switch not being on 3.0, go out and buy the great games and enjoy them.
If I had a choice of either staying on 3.0 and not being able to play Zelda, Mario, Doom, Skyrim, Rabbids And a slew of other awesome games, Hell No!! Most of us ‘real’ gamers don’t regret upgrading to the latest firmware.

Don’t be commenting that you want to play homebrew and Old school games on the Switch, because that is bogus bullsh*t you can play older games on a hacked Wii, Wii U, And your 3ds. You wanna play pirated games and it pisses you off that you’re not on 3.0.

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you care so much as to what people do with their systems?

I didn't even read you shitty mini essay

Ahhh!! Shed some more tears.. maybe if you had money you can buy another Switch console!!

Last edited by elm,
Reactions: Snowhose

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. We can already play retro games on the 3ds and many other systems. The only reason I'm waiting to get one is because I personally feel it is way to expensive.

Reactions: HaloEliteLegend

elm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. We can already play retro games on the 3ds and many other systems. The only reason I'm waiting to get one is because I personally feel it is way to expensive.

Honestly I agree, PS4, Xbox & Switch games are expensive. But Best-Buy & Amazon has 20% off if you belong to their players club, I buy all my games from Best Buy. All their new games that are $59.99 is $47.99 after discount, not too shabby.

Reactions: Navonod

Navonod

Luigi from Luigi's Mansion
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I agree, PS4, Xbox & Switch games are expensive. But Best-Buy & Amazon has 20% off if you belong to their players club, I buy all my games from Best Buy. All their new games that are $59.99 is $47.99 after discount, not too shabby.
I'm going to have to look into that.

Pahnda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Be happy!! Nintendo is finally getting great 3rd party support, so instead of whining about your Switch not being on 3.0, go out and buy the great games and enjoy them.
If I had a choice of either staying on 3.0 and not being able to play Zelda, Mario, Doom, Skyrim, Rabbids And a slew of other awesome games, Hell No!! Most of us ‘real’ gamers don’t regret upgrading to the latest firmware.

Don’t be commenting that you want to play homebrew and Old school games on the Switch, because that is bogus bullsh*t you can play older games on a hacked Wii, Wii U, And your 3ds. You wanna play pirated games and it pisses you off that you’re not on 3.0.

Pirated games won‘t be possible on 3.0. And people who care about homebrew like emulators have two switches, so there is no cry.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I do feel everyone should be able to do what they want with their hardware, now DRM on games is none of our buisness(unless you really are making legal backups.) Now on that we all take different positions, and a lot of ppl bs about why they even are on gbatemp(not sure why they think anyone, even Nintendo, really cares about what they do(just dont take a picture of it...)),

Now, there is almost certainly going to be a vulnerability on a current or future firmware, the switch is very popular, I wouldnt doubt to see a flashcart soon. You will get full control of your system, the question is when, and that when will probably be in the next year, people will learn 100% about how the system works in the next year do to the kernal exploit. China will see this as a major $$$ opportunity (as well as a few other countrys where people are not persecuted for selling/loading "backups"), as soon as it is possible there will be a switch exploit of some kind.

Reactions: DayVeeBoi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: