To all newcomers!Read this or die!

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Click on image if you can not read it clearly!
tongue.gif

Not being mean,but before asking thousands of questions.Use the friendly search engine google.
yaynds.gif

1googleit.jpg

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I can see why this topic was moved. I don't quite see how a member who has been here less than a month all of a sudden has a problem with new members who may post slightly noob-ish topics. First of all you can't really comment being here less than month. Secondly posting in every noob-ish topic saying "Use Google" and being a jerk doesn't often help them out and won't solve the problem. I'm not trying to be mean or pick on you, but as mentioned in the misc news on the front page, try to be kinder to new members a link or two (not google
laugh.gif
) and a point in the right direction helps them out greatly and prevents them from being scared away from the loving community of GBAtemp.

Eternal Myst

Back from the Myst.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Talaria said:
I can see why this topic was moved. I don't quite see how a member who has been here less than a month all of a sudden has a problem with new members who may post slightly noob-ish topics. First of all you can't really comment being here less than month. Secondly posting in every noob-ish topic saying "Use Google" and being a jerk doesn't often help them out and won't solve the problem. I'm not trying to be mean or pick on you, but as mentioned in the misc news on the front page, try to be kinder to new members a link or two (not google
laugh.gif
) and a point in the right direction helps them out greatly and prevents them from being scared away from the loving community of GBAtemp.
Im not being that mean,but still they should research using google,before asking multiple questions about "what flashcarts are the best".Anyways I guess I could be kinder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc