Gaming ? titles under data management

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was installing some forwarders and some of them just appear in settings as ?and take up 0 blocks dont think this has anything to do with the console being modded

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NDS forwarders, right? Do they fail to show up on HOME Menu?

Are you able to delete them in FBI, create replacements, and reinstall them again?
I figured it out It was an issue fbi it allows you to bypass the max title limit for DSIware which is 40 and it managed to completely break the dsiware section under system setting until I deleted all of them

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured it out It was an issue fbi it allows you to bypass the max title limit for DSIware which is 40 and it managed to completely break the dsiware section under system setting until I deleted all of them

Too bad there's no way to get around the DSiWare limit, except with EmuNAND.
Edit - Correction. DSiWare doesn't work in EmuNAND. Games are installable but not launchable.

The 300 title limit for 3DS games can be worked around with using multiple Nintendo 3DS folders on a single card.

That brings up another point. I wonder if it's possible to have 3DS based forwarders forwarding to nds forwarders? That way, you get more than 40 at the expense of the 300. Hmm. :glare:

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,

Ryab

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad there's no way to get around the DSiWare limit, except with EmuNAND.

The 300 title limit for 3DS games can be worked around with using multiple Nintendo 3DS folders on a single card.

That brings up another point. I wonder if it's possible to have 3DS based forwarders forwarding to nds forwarders? That way, you get more than 40 at the expense of the 300. Hmm. :glare:
im sure it would be possible to boot from Main_firm into TWL_firm through a custom app

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)