Hacking Titles not updating in gateway mode

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can't update any of my titles in gateway mode(the roms) every time I go to update(and I'm on emuNAND 9.4) it update properly and then the "this title has an update" text scrolls across the screen like I never updated it.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need more info. Are you updating ingame or via eshop?

If your sys and emunands are still linked and you enter data management on the sysnand all your cias and updates will be erased.

Clab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are your games the same region as your 3ds? If not I'd assume you're not getting the right update.

If that's the case you could either obtain the game in your region, or find the .cia with the update and install it that way.

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need more info. Are you updating ingame or via eshop?

If your sys and emunands are still linked and you enter data management on the sysnand all your cias and updates will be erased.

they aren't linked.
I'm updating at the launch screen. not eshop.
Are your games the same region as your 3ds? If not I'd assume you're not getting the right update.

If that's the case you could either obtain the game in your region, or find the .cia with the update and install it that way.
I see what you're saying, a couple of them are out of region. is there a way to convert my save to my region and play them on my region? I've already gotten pretty far in a couple of them

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they aren't linked.
I'm updating at the launch screen. not eshop.

I see what you're saying, a couple of them are out of region. is there a way to convert my save to my region and play them on my region? I've already gotten pretty far in a couple of them
I don't believe it is possible at the moment. You need to find the right region cia. You will likely need to join one or two other groups.

Reactions: blinkzane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back