^^title-2182^^

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
has anyone bothered to play this? on VBA for me, it glitches like crazy so are there any work-arounds? It's a "change-hero-on-the-fly" platformer, so it's not so bad! If it weren't for the glitches tho.

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
has anyone bothered to play this? on VBA for me, it glitches like crazy so are there any work-arounds? It's a "change-hero-on-the-fly" platformer, so it's not so bad! If it weren't for the glitches tho.

There are no glitches if you're using the latest VBA. How come nobody wants to switch from 1.7.2? :'(

D

Deleted_11405

this game rocked my sox off yesterday.. very kewl made.. i flipped on the thing in the game when they start talking about some moves... like it was something like they have some pretty moves but dont have every.. the good thing was that they do moves and thatst what this game delivers.. it need a little time 2 learn switching correct between persons with the right abillities at the right time (i got frustratated in the battle and sometimes i switched back by accident to the middle character because thats what i get when i pushed the wrong button
wink.gif
its keeps you in action, nice 2 see when you try to beat someone and use multiple moves of different characters on one victim. n.n; its not fear/fair. i like it
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: