^^title-2024^^

dase

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Great game, but it's very similiar to other Vicarious Viusions games (Bruce Lee, Spider man etc). I want to play new games on new engines, not just the same games with different characters.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great game, but it's very similiar to other Vicarious Viusions games (Bruce Lee, Spider man etc). I want to play new games on new engines, not just the same games with different characters.
Not played the game myself, but I agree with you on that. I really liked Bruce Lee (Spider-Man 2, I didnt) but something different wouldve been nice.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batman Begins? I dont get it.
He start over again or something?
They basing this on the horrible "The Batman" cartoon?

I honeslty cant stand the new cartoon.
Jackie chan drawn charectors are well, badly done and it only fit that cartoon.
Why do they think that its so good and innovative? :wtf:
Plus the joker, oh the poor joker. They made him into a monkey....
He was more cool as just a guy that thinks everythings a big joke.
This new one is more like a monkey for the sole perpose of being the comic releif villain.
Not the crazed master mind who thinks everything just needs an intoxicated smile.

Anyway, the game doesnt look too bad from the screen shot, but its worth a try to atleast see what this Batman Begins is all about.

honestly, the new bat car, wich now looks like a dang tank. Is jsut stupid. I really miss the classic batman.

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
this movie is no way based on the cartton...it is based on the original batman graphic novel, volume one.........and the car is awesome i wish i had one of these,this movie is much more realistic than the other batman movies,wich the vilains were awesome actors and the hero was just there so the vilain could bright a little more...

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
don't know the movie and prolly i have no will to see this anyways... but the new batcar looks like the total crapness. the original car had style, this one just carries the sticker 'america is invading iraq and this car fits the propaganda machine' ^___^

penance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd just like to jump in here and say that the new movie, Batman Begins, not only makes up for the horrible Forever and Batman & Robin films, but it also beats Batman and Batman Returns in terms of pure awesomeness and faithfulness to the character.

Batman Begins is how a Batman movie should be done.

Anyone who doesn't see it is missing out on something massive.

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Batman Begins is loosely based on Frank Millers awesome Batman Year One graphic novel. Highly recommended. The PS2 game for the movie was decent, although short and didn't have as much freedom as I hoped (too scripted), I'll give this a try although my expectations for a GBA game are never high.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
I'm seeing the movie tonight. I've been looking forward to it for AGES! I convinced a few of my friends to go see it too but they just wont believe me that it's going to be nothing like the old crappy batman films. This one is meant to be a much more dark/sinister take on the true form of batman from the original comic books.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, I just got done watching it and it was by far better than the previous onslaught of craptastic Bat-flicks.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Woot nice release! I wanna see the movie too but I can't sooooo well yea I guess I will download it. And how the hell is the movie based off Frank Millers Year One? Uh no scarecrow, more mobsters and a catwoman....oh brother...well talk more once I see it.

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Scarecrow is in the new movie weapon...

Im 22% through BMB on GBA and its pretty decent...

Needs a driving section though!

[EDIT: I meant Batman Begins not BMR which would be 'Batman Returns']

elifecyber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wow, a dutch language!!
biggrin.gif
Don't see that everyday.
smile.gif

Inu268

woof
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
yeah there is no catwoman here.....and scarecrow IS in the movie......well the game crashes after i beat the first boss(the one with the 4 pillars) i am playing on an ezfa anyone got the same problem?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7