teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Lol, pacman reloaded, looks a bit like mario pinball land, I guess it's a good concept and it will propably play decent too, gonna try later
smile.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Seems pretty decent for a 32 Mb ROM though I think Namco could have made something better (Sonic pinball owns it by far).

Counting the days till Dragon Ball Z:Transformation is released (it has been delayed from 6/21 to 7/19
huh.gif
)
BTW for those who're interested :Bleach advance should be released this summer in Japan (7/21) I guess they'll release a US version soon a t least that's what I hope
happy.gif

One more thing Shin Bokura no Taiyou: Gyakushuu no Sabata should be released this summer too (Gosh another Boktai game :IMO 2 were largely enough unless I'm mistaken)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was looking forward to this too, thought it was suppose to be out last week but hey its here now.

Its ok, the ball feels to light for me though
frown.gif
still better than Mario Pinball. Never beat Pinball Challenge Deluxe for me.

MMMMMike

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vlog.mikemoon.net
XP
Country
Canada
Was looking forward to this too, thought it was suppose to be out last week but hey its here now.
Its ok, the ball feels to light for me though
frown.gif
still better than Mario Pinball. Never beat Pinball Challenge Deluxe for me.

I was playing Pokemon Pinball for the longest time.
I'll check into Pinball Challenge Deluxe (thanks for the heads up) and Pacman Pinball when it reaches the newsgroup.

Mike

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

shadow theory

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Considering the whole concept of the original pac-man, I'm actually somewhat surprised a digital pinball game hadn't been made before. (Or perhaps I'm mistaken and there is one.)

Though I didn't know they were called "pac-dots"...I always assumed they were just dots, but pac dots makes me think they could be some sort of weird pac related entity. Perhaps pac babies!? Pac-man is an abortion doctor, isn't he!? This is all starting to make sense....

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've may of played Pinball Challenge Deluxe before, as it has the tables from Pinball Dreams & Pinball Fantasies, which were both on the Amiga, PC & SNES. Shame they never ported the other 2 games for a sequel.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice NFO and Release didn't even know this game was on its way out. As for the game itself It plays kinda awkward, whoever had the idea to drop the ball in the middle of the game rather than launching it is a moron however with the apperance of Dig Dug in the first 2 levels I am interested to see who else makes and apperance, maybe the dog from Dead To Rights?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to try this.

I see my favorite Pinball Challenge Deluxe was said and had interest in.

That game was a EURO only release sadly. Game is made up of 2 packages of 4 tables from some old Amiga/DOS games called Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies. Those until the Empire made Pro Pinball series came out were known as THE most accurate/fun pinball games around. The 2 packages were put into 1 group and for years I've enjoyed them. Took me almost a year but I found a copy on ebay in 04 and imported it from the UK and never regretted it. Funny bit of disgusting Ubisoft laziness trivia. Game has hiscore save, works on a flashrom, not on cart...too cheap to put in the save according to the dev'r.

I supremely recommend the package as the ball physics are awesome, audio package is sweet, table designs are smart. You can set also from a 3->5 ball game. I suggest giving Stones 'N Bones a whirl as I've always felt it the best in the package. Also the Million Dollar Gameshow, Partyland, and Steel Wheels(think that's it) are awesome time wasters, but the others are mostly nice too.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And sorry for 2 posts, but shadow. Actually this is the second Pac-Man pinball table. There was this semi-rare combination video game (top screen) and pinball game (lower area, real table) made in the 80s. It was pretty decent, but I can't remember the name of it.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You better search for the PinMame release, I bet its been ported and emulated
tongue.gif

Anyway, I didnt expect this to come out.
It looks pretty weird if you ask me, honestly I cant stand pinball that much o-o.
I got burnt out of the genre after playing sonic pinball too much when it was out
tongue.gif

And I only play Sonic Pinball for the music >.>
Devilsh and Dragon's Revenge (or whatever those two dragon pinball games were for sega genesis) are the best pinball (or pinball like) games in my opion.
I guess I'll just have to try this one.
Just looks like a more realistic pinball version of mario pinball >.>
Dots instead of coins is all I see
tongue.gif

I hope it has some good mini games o-o

Edit: you know, that Nfo makes me wanna make a mario clone game of non lameness with a GBA scene land map XD
Or a nice soinc clone or something
tongue.gif

The map is funny
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been wanting to try this.

I see my favorite Pinball Challenge Deluxe was said and had interest in.

That game was a EURO only release sadly. Game is made up of 2 packages of 4 tables from some old Amiga/DOS games called Pinball Dreams and Pinball Fantasies. Those until the Empire made Pro Pinball series came out were known as THE most accurate/fun pinball games around. The 2 packages were put into 1 group and for years I've enjoyed them. Took me almost a year but I found a copy on ebay in 04 and imported it from the UK and never regretted it. Funny bit of disgusting Ubisoft laziness trivia. Game has hiscore save, works on a flashrom, not on cart...too cheap to put in the save according to the dev'r.

I supremely recommend the package as the ball physics are awesome, audio package is sweet, table designs are smart. You can set also from a 3->5 ball game. I suggest giving Stones 'N Bones a whirl as I've always felt it the best in the package. Also the Million Dollar Gameshow, Partyland, and Steel Wheels(think that's it) are awesome time wasters, but the others are mostly nice too.

The audio was the best thing, especially the Steel Wheels table. There were a few more in the series, Magic & Illusions are the only ones i remember but they kinda went downhill when other developers got involved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: