Gaming Tingle

Jeda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I wonder if requesting too many rupees as a reward has a negative effect... Like reducing the maximum the NPC is willing to give for the next tries. Or is there a maximum number of tries?

Anyway: Save scumming to get the best rupee numbers or using a rupee number guide seems to defeat the main point of the game.
I mean what is left if you take the uncertainity of the haggling away... Not much, that for sure.

astralbee

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm wondering if there is an easier way to get some of the ingredients. Specifically, the rib steak in Steamy Marsh. I can get it from those monkeys that throw things at you, but they only come in ones which makes getting 6 together for the Meat Soup recipe a really laborious task. You get nearly 800r for the soup so to make it in large batches would be a good money spinner. Any ideas?

AB.
smile.gif

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I've got two questions.

1) How do you get to the peaches on the side of the mountain?
2) Where can I find the green cube in the desert?

Thanks!

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, people, I need more help.
tongue.gif
I'm at Deku Forest, by the way.

1) What's under the waterfall? I tried going in, but nothing happen.
2) What can I do with the Cherry Tree? I tried throwing sleep potion at it but it doesn't do anything.
3) Where are the so-called Vitamin plants?

shipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, On the 2nd continent, The Ice Stage, I was told to look for five parts, I have found four, One remaining, can anyone locate where they are? Thanks

shipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone please tell me how to find the vitamin plants on deku forest, and also how to go to the top section of the land in deku forest, thanks
frown.gif

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone please tell me how to find the vitamin plants on deku forest, and also how to go to the top section of the land in deku forest, thanks
frown.gif

If you don't want me to spoil it for you then go talk to the forest guy, otherwise

At the beginning of the stage theres some sort of snapping plant, make a scrap broth and throw it into the plant which will then close. Wait for a while and it should open up with a vitamin inside.

To get to the top part go next to the bridge, see that sign with the forest guys head on it, its actually a bell to call him. He will ask you for the usual bribe to repair the bridge...

offtopic: I reached the 2nd island on the 2nd continent but my save got corrupted :'( . If anyone has reached that point(or steamy marsh) please upload the save
bow.gif

staticfritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The vitamin plant takes actual game playing time to grow, like the fruit bearing trees and such. I came back after an hour or so, and when you approach the plant, it opens. The vitamin is kind of useless, as it's only worth 2,000 from Tarzan.

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I think I cleared the Steamy Marsh, but I need some informations.

1) Where can I get the Bitter Newts? The cook needs three ingredients but I don't know how many of each too. And the meat he wants is the one from the duck right?
2) Is the thing on #1 local specialty for Steamy Marsh?

Thanks again for your help.

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soft eggs, if I remember correctly, can be found by digging in the Dice area with the dinosaurs on the 2nd marsh island. Upper right corner.
OK, thanks! I'll try that later.

I still need to know where to get Rupee Good #9.

And a new question, is anything supposed to happen with the pirates? Besides just calling them to the port? And what can I do when I get up to the island near the port?

Thanks!

shipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
frown.gif

If you don't want me to spoil it for you then go talk to the forest guy, otherwise

At the beginning of the stage theres some sort of snapping plant, make a scrap broth and throw it into the plant which will then close. Wait for a while and it should open up with a vitamin inside.

To get to the top part go next to the bridge, see that sign with the forest guys head on it, its actually a bell to call him. He will ask you for the usual bribe to repair the bridge...

offtopic: I reached the 2nd island on the 2nd continent but my save got corrupted :'( . If anyone has reached that point(or steamy marsh) please upload the save
bow.gif

shipon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Thank you very much for sharing that info with me
yaynds.gif
rolleyes.gif

pinky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping someone in this thread can help me, i'm trying to find the "power garlic" in lon lon meadow.. I know its from the moles but where are the moles? I've got one garlic so far and need two more to make my seafood soup to then get the 15 slot cooking pot and frankly its driving me nuts! i've run around lon lon for hours and not seen a single mole... grrrrr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded