Gaming Tingle

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, what do you do after you get to Lon Lon Meadow and talked to the people in town? The jeweler guy said his daughter is gone, and I picked up her glasses. I talked to that girl that taught the battle skills and she walked away. I got recipes for One Love (Or whatever that perfume is called) and Seafood Soup. I also got the 10 ingredients pot. What do I do from here? I can't open the big gate the pig went in.

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never mind. I solved it. I went into the den and rescued the daughter. Now I have some more questions:

1. What is at the red 'X' mark the old lady on Lon Lon Meadow mark on my map?
2. Where is the treasure boy? The fat brother said he's at Lon Lon Meadow, but I can't find him.
3. Is there a local specialty for the Sunshine Seashore (or whatever it's called)?

Thanks!

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
1. hmm the red X i think is just the spot the glasses were suppose to be, i found them by accident as well
2.the treasure boy? is that the skinny one, i think when you enter from the bridge to the right of lon lon place, you see him and then you have to like follow him without lettimg him see you until you get the empty bottle, if this is the right person you're talking about then it wont be easy to miss since the screen centres on him
3. i have no idea lol, i knows theres one for lon lon place, the ketchup

CannonBallZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone tell me what the fountain in town is for ?
i put in about 10000 worth of rupees and all it does is spurt water

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
can anyone tell me what the fountain in town is for ?
i put in about 10000 worth of rupees and all it does is spurt water

I'd like to know this too couldn't find anything on gamefaqs so I decided to just leave it and come back later as it was eating up my rupees lol. Everytime I go to a new gate or NPC I save first and try in multiples of 10 until I get the right amount then reload my save.
If everyone starts to type up how much they are paying for each area and NPC we could make a pretty decent guide. Theres only one faq on gamefaqs and it's nowhere near complete. I don't want to make a complete walkthrough but a price/barter guide would be very useful as it's the main basis for progress in the game.

thsprgrmscks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Its not 60000, but you'll see the water grow higher up to the 2nd screen
Really around 15000 you'll get it off BOTH screens, that's when the fairy comes
Go talk to the seamstress then for a reward of 30,000 (maybe more, ask for it)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
If everyone starts to type up how much they are paying for each area and NPC we could make a pretty decent guide. Theres only one faq on gamefaqs and it's nowhere near complete. I don't want to make a complete walkthrough but a price/barter guide would be very useful as it's the main basis for progress in the game.

I started that guide on the Wiki so everybody can add their finding.
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/index.php?title=14..._Rosy_Rupeeland

Please add any help you may find usefull.
Someone did already add some prices, thanks for helping my time spent on this page not being spent for nothing
tongue.gif

Edit :
wouldn't it be easier to order them by place/island ?
first island
- town
blank.gif
- guard 10rp
- dungeon
- other

second island
- dungeon
- Hiring bodyguard
blank.gif
- little 100rp
blank.gif
- normal
blank.gif
- stronger

Bliw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. hmm the red X i think is just the spot the glasses were suppose to be, i found them by accident as well
2.the treasure boy? is that the skinny one, i think when you enter from the bridge to the right of lon lon place, you see him and then you have to like follow him without lettimg him see you until you get the empty bottle, if this is the right person you're talking about then it wont be easy to miss since the screen centres on him
3. i have no idea lol, i knows theres one for lon lon place, the ketchup
The red X is not where the glasses is. I found it behind a grass patch at another location. I'll try to look for the treasure boy later. And does anybody can confirm that there's no local specialty for Sunshine Something (lol)?

Thanks for your help though.
bow.gif

DaRk_ViVi

Sending you back... to the future!
Trophies
Website
www.darkvivi.it
XP
Country
Italy
Anyone found out how to open the gate in the pirate cove? The one you find while going down the stairs for the boss.

you get a medium sized body guard, they pick locks, the small ones go into small holes, the big ones smashes rocks...i think this is only in the context of dungeons

I had taht big Body Guard with the club and it couldn't do anything, tried both locks and rocks. :/
Is the Clown ok for locks?

kokiri_link

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Im stuck on lon lon meadow, ive done the mission of rescuing the gir, got the bottle, found the ninja, fixed the bridge....now what? 0_0

Ive been back to town and spoke to the girls dad, got the money....now there's apparently nothing to do....any help?

pkprostudio

No
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im stuck on lon lon meadow, ive done the mission of rescuing the gir, got the bottle, found the ninja, fixed the bridge....now what? 0_0

Ive been back to town and spoke to the girls dad, got the money....now there's apparently nothing to do....any help?
You should try to throw some Rupees in the tower.

Also, I still couldn't find the treasure boy at Lon Lon Meadow. Can anybody help? And the red X on the map too. I guess there's no local specialty for Sunshine Shore?

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
there is a local specialty for sunshine shore you just have to dig on top of a hill with one square of brown area on it i can't remember where it is thought

Seccom Masada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty much any single square of dirt is going to be a hole.

Where have people found the ninja? I found him up to Lon Lon and he gave me some rupees, and I haven't seen him since.

harukathor

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
>A questions from the beginning;) Im am stuck on the second island with a boy that runs away, a stone that will not move and a >pirate symbol on the ground. I talked with everyone. What must I do to get along?

Got It!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc