ROM Hack Time Hollow Repack patch

ExpletiveDeleted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, so I've downloaded that bad dump that xenophobia released, and I hear theres a patch to fix it, but I can't seem to find it. Anyone able to help me with this?

ExpletiveDeleted

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, that's just it. Before xeno released the repack, I downloaded the bad dump, but haven't gotten around to trying it until now. And I'm using EDGE. So now that I've tried it, it freezes. I checked around and they released a repack, but my internet connection is not able to download large files with anything but bittorrent because it goes out every five minutes and anything I try to download via http times out because the internet goes out every five minutes.

So anyway, I hear words of a ppf patch, and I can't find it.

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
When I play the 1st release (not repack), the game freezes somewhere, I used R4 v1.19. Then I DL the repack release, it plays smooth. But I've never try it on EDGE. The latest EDGE firmware is 1.10, what's your current firmware? Maybe you need to format your microSD and put all the files back.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm using EDGE and it works for me, I remember the freezing problem when it was first released but I can't remember how I fixed it, I'm not sure whether I redownloaded or whether I patched it but I can't remember there ever being a patch out.

EDIT:-
I remember now I never even patched it, I redownloaded the game but with the EU version instead of the US version. so go and download the EU version

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
But, the repack release only in US version. You can try the E version like DarkWay's suggestion. How come your internet connection goes out every 5 minutes?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
try google
biggrin.gif
xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1