Hacking tiger woods w/motion plus

RC89

Trophies
XP
Country
Tagg7 said:
slickric33 said:
seems to be working now?????? tried the frisbee golf then went back to regular golf and it works, i dont see much improvement in the motion +, being a gamer since atari 2600 days i think they should have included this in 1st wiimote and lets wait for more games to see if its wort the money, btw, cant get the ea tennis to load w/ wiikey 2.2u anyone have any problems w/ that
2.2U?? Upgrade to atleast 3.4U.

I totally agree with Tagg7. Try and update cause it could fix the problem maybe.

oxMUDxo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
X-Play is reviewing Tiger Woods 2010 with WM+ in less than a half hour, I'll post there review score..
smile.gif

Most of the time I agree with there scores..

FYI,
X-Play is a Show for Video Games that's on G4TV channel 191 on my Dish NetWork.

---EDIT---

They gave Tiger Woods 2010 with WM+ a "silly drum roll".............................5/5 a prefect score..?
They said the mini games are fun cant wate to try frisby golf

So there you all go the game is perfect we can close this topic .lol.
smile.gif

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
tiger 2010 is pretty awesome with the WMP. i've been playing all afternoon and the swing mechanics and sensitivity are great. you can actually sense your small movements are being used in game.

chaseincats maybe you need to select advanced swing style and manual draw/fade. if you play on allplay or average its seems really loose

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
oxMUDxo said:
X-Play is reviewing Tiger Woods 2010 with WM+ in less than a half hour, I'll post there review score..
smile.gif

Most of the time I agree with there scores..

FYI,
X-Play is a Show for Video Games that's on G4TV channel 191 on my Dish NetWork.

---EDIT---

They gave Tiger Woods 2010 with WM+ a "silly drum roll".............................5/5 a prefect score..?
They said the mini games are fun cant wate to try frisby golf

So there you all go the game is perfect we can close this topic .lol.
smile.gif

5/5 for them just means that it is definitely worth playing. It doesn't mean "perfect" really.

chaseincats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sick Wario said:
tiger 2010 is pretty awesome with the WMP. i've been playing all afternoon and the swing mechanics and sensitivity are great. you can actually sense your small movements are being used in game.

chaseincats maybe you need to select advanced swing style and manual draw/fade. if you play on allplay or average its seems really loose

alright ill turn off draw fade that should help and whats the difference between the swing styles?

chaseincats

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright was playing around with it and you cant turn that portion off unless you take out the motion plus

on an unrelated not virtua tennis is godly with this thing

biga55

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tagg7 said:
slickric33 said:
seems to be working now?????? tried the frisbee golf then went back to regular golf and it works, i dont see much improvement in the motion +, being a gamer since atari 2600 days i think they should have included this in 1st wiimote and lets wait for more games to see if its wort the money, btw, cant get the ea tennis to load w/ wiikey 2.2u anyone have any problems w/ that
2.2U?? Upgrade to atleast 3.4U.
I also have that problem with the message saying the communication with the wiimote has been interrupted. Has anyone verified that using 3.4 works? I'm on 3.2u.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chaseincats said:
alright was playing around with it and you cant turn that portion off unless you take out the motion plus

on an unrelated not virtua tennis is godly with this thing

I can't seem to get Virtua Tennis to even recognize the Motion Plus, as far as I can tell. Should there be settings for it or something? I get EXACTLY the same results with or without the Motion Plus in Virtua Tennis, and if I disconnect/reconnect the MP I get no messages or any other indication that it is being seen at all. I'm using rev13a, and GX.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was just being dumb. I didn't realize you actually had to click the arrow beside the picture of the remote before a match to switch from 'standard' to 'motion plus'. I LOVE it.... but it's a bit irritating that you have to point at the screen every turn to tell the game you're "ready". I'm pretty sure it's calibrating during that time, though. Can't wait to try TW10.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up