OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else disappointed in this title? Same (but worse) control problems as with Wii Sports Golf. When you pull back and swing forward it doesn't do that good a job of recognizing the motion. Also I found myself behind a bush that the graphics of a PS1 game.

Scha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I was disappointed with the graphics, but the controls work fine when you get used to them. Its a pretty good game, but not nearly as good as i had hoped.

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
UGG, I was looking forward to this and I am dissapointed to hear about the controls.

I guess I will have to wait till Mario Golf comes out (fucking Nintendo, please!!!!!) which is a shame cos Tiger woods is the ultimate frigging party game. My buddies and I would drink and do blunts and play this all night long on xbox. Excellent game and I was hoping for more from the Wii version. I am pissed off with this quick port tacked on controls bullshit. It's bad enough that Wii has shit graphics right now, but when the controls are bad, it defeats the purpose of this fucking machine!

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think the controls are really all that bad personally, but my sister had a hell of a time with her swing last night. I must have been how she was holding the remote but sometimes when she went for her backswing it would quickly do her foreswing slicing the ball underpowered. My dad and I had few problems though. The graphics are pretty horrible but the audio environment is great and the announcer will rip you to shreds if you play poorly. "Just take your shot already!"

strummer12, I think you and your friends will still find enjoyment with this game. Give it a shot, and the ability to easily play with a beer or J in hand should be reason enough to try it. I haven't played it more than a few holes but so far so good.

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think the controls are really all that bad personally, but my sister had a hell of a time with her swing last night. I must have been how she was holding the remote but sometimes when she went for her backswing it would quickly do her foreswing slicing the ball underpowered. My dad and I had few problems though. The graphics are pretty horrible but the audio environment is great and the announcer will rip you to shreds if you play poorly. "Just take your shot already!"

strummer12, I think you and your friends will still find enjoyment with this game. Give it a shot, and the ability to easily play with a beer or J in hand should be reason enough to try it. I haven't played it more than a few holes but so far so good.

Yeah, I think I will wait for a price drop or the 08 version. Part of me thinks this game was extremely rushed and doesn't live up to it's potential, but it's worth a try. I am a big fan of 05 and 06 on xbox.

phoney

Trophies
XP
Country
does anybody know how to connect more than one wiimote within this game? i tried my best, walked through all the game settings but didn't find an option for this.. ;(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)