Three new rewards added to Club Nintendo (NA)

• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,850
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted_171835

OP
[tnw=250]http://i.imgur.com/HHZAG.jpg[/tnw][tnw=250]http://i.imgur.com/NvuCx.jpg[/tnw][tnw=250]http://i.imgur.com/2mbDk.jpg[/tnw]​
Three new rewards have been added to the North American version of Club Nintendo. A Metroid screensaver (10 coins), a set of three Donkey Kong posters (400 coins) and a large AR card (200 coins)[/p]

icon11.gif
Source

The Donkey Kong poster set looks nice. Not interested in the large AR card or the screensaver, though.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isn't that an A4 sized AR Card? Just Scan and Print it at home, if you don't have high quality scanner go to a Photo Studio lol, it'll cost much less and save you the time of waiting for it to arrive
tongue.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
None of these prizes are of any real value.
The screensaver can just be downloaded from elsewhere.
The poster and the AR card could just be printed or reproduced by just about anyone, just like the pin badges.

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nothing cool? I'll pass. I've got maybe 400 points right now and I'm never going to use them because there's nothing worth getting.

Edit) I mean, why get anything when you can't get that stupid Tingle game or a statuette or a nice soundtrack CD that isn't applicable to just people who buy a certain game?

Haloman800

a real gril
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not really any good prizes.. They used to have a Mario DS game carry case, they got rid of it (I got one though
biggrin.gif
!), but nothing else has caught my eye since.

D

Deleted User

OP
I never understood why Nintendo releases those screensavers.

SamAsh07 said:
Isn't that an A4 sized AR Card? Just Scan and Print it at home, if you don't have high quality scanner go to a Photo Studio lol, it'll cost much less and save you the time of waiting for it to arrive
tongue.gif

You don't even need to scan them as you can download a (vectorised) PDF from Nintendo's Japanese site.

Tanveer said:
QUOTE(purechaos996 @ Jul 25 2011, 09:52 PM) club nintendo is soo lame in the US.
Its worse in Europe...
The Hanafuda cards are quite nice actually (pictures on a German site), but otherwise you're right, there's nothing too special on the European Club Nintendo. The amount of games you need to buy to get the SNES style classic controller or the statue is ridiculous.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Sweden: Nintendo Club-less since 2007, thanks to the release of the Wii ruining the demographics and purpose of it...
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Like a karate move? The flying dragon is cool.