Hacking Thread of Loaders

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OSW said:
Stickied. Thanks for your efforts, i also hope this helps keep the forum clean.

Please add SoftChip and Wiigator 0.1 when you get the chance (and maybe Waninkoko's orginal backup loader, for historical purposes).

And make a note that using IOS247 is the same as using IOS249, it's only for users who want to use multiple backuploaders with individual IOS' as outlined here http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112885

and perhaps add some notes for newbies
"wads can be installed with wadmanager, if unsusccessful please check OCT23 fix thread"
"dols can be launched with homebrew channel"

in my newest thread, here:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=114373

...I did a complete newbie package and short tut for it, it installs 3 available launchers for maximum compatibility at the moment,

easy steps, and no downgrade required.

TyrianCubed

Gamer 1989 to present
Trophies
Website
www.gamescollection.it
XP
Country
Italy
If you put .wad files for cIOSes you'll do me a great favour.
You know, I'm able to use AnyTitleDeleter, but I'm always scared to screw up and mess up my console
tongue.gif

with the wad it's so much easier to install/uninstall
smile.gif

thanks for your efforts, mate!

Kudos!!

HaniKazmi

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
djtaz said:
Excellent HaniKazmi - i saw you speaking about doing this , but i only just spotted the thread now - well done ,a damn great effort.
If you want me to put any files up on my server for direct download let me know - i have a lot of the older files (somewhere) if your looking for them too.
Would you mind ggiving me the links for the older files? I'm finding it hard to collect all the 0.1 stuff. I'm going to update it with the rest of the loaders tomorrow, as I'm busy today.
smile.gif

Edit: I've uploaded some 0.1 links, but I know I'm still missing some.

pebls123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HaniKazmi, can plz make or find a working Force NTSC bugfix dol. Both the 249 and 247(autoboot ntsc force versions) dont force ntsc they just autoboot( I have tested fifa 09 PAL among others and it shows in black and white on both IOS versions)

EDIT: Here is the latest Compile of softchip -> http://ratm.net63.net/SoftChip.dol -> r30 or r31 atm but the link is updated by Arm the Homeless so that same link will usually be the latest Revision

dabotsonline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good list man that is very cool that you took the time to create this. I'm just baffled about which one to use, my buddy doesn't have a mod chip and wants to try this out.

Which do you guys use? Gator or Waninkoko's?

jfitie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Warren_303 said:
Good list man that is very cool that you took the time to create this. I'm just baffled about which one to use, my buddy doesn't have a mod chip and wants to try this out.

Get Wiigator .3 beta, waninkoko's is equal to Wiigator .1

Warren_303

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jfitie said:
Warren_303 said:

Get Wiigator .3 beta, waninkoko's is equal to Wiigator .1

Thanks, that makes sense because I read that Waninkoko is no longer working on his loader. Don't know if it's true or not though.

I'll check out the .3 beta thx again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/34203/Tomb_Raider_Definitive_Survivor_Trilogy/ mmm