Thread for Random Stuff

  • Thread starter Thread starter JuanMena
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 147,477
  • Replies Replies 3,005
DUDE, WE NEVER KISSED, WE JUST HUGGED IT OUT
So it was more like this?

treat moxie hug.jpg
 
Yesterday was watching YouTube with 3 year old niece (I don't watch TV/YouTube) and saw her being already obsessed with certain bullshit YouTube channels aimed at dumb children.

Was wondering about that, and questioning her preschooler decision of being obsessed at random shit. Then I remembered that I was obsessed with this Catsup commercial.



Same bullshit, different times.
 
Last edited by JuanMena,
Yes just what I'd expect the right-wing guy and the queer kid who's sadly susceptible to right-wing propaganda that goes against their own interests to say.
 
@JuanMena and ChatGPT

164956.gif


Edit: We're discussing dark humour, it understood "tell me dark jokes" and it flagged itself for breaking the Terms of Service. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
Literally this:
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted