THQ Nordic Announces Biomutant

THQ Nordic Announces Experiment 101’s Kung Fu Fable BIOMUTANT

Combine Mutant Powers, Bionics and Weapons in This Original Action RPG, Coming 2018

THQ Nordic and independent developer Experiment 101 have revealed BIOMUTANT, a new and original open-world action RPG for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC. Explore a world in turmoil and define its fate – will you be the hero and savior or lead it to an even darker destiny?

BIOMUTANT’s unique design lets players change their character’s abilities and appearance with powerful mutations, bionic prosthetics and weapons. Grow claws, sprout wings, or attach a robotic leg - each choice will impact the way your hero plays in real-time combat that blends melee martial arts and firearms.

Set in an imaginative post-apocalyptic universe, BIOMUTANT is a kung fu fable filled with fantastic creatures to discover, dangerous factions to navigate, and colorful worlds to explore with mechs, paragliders, balloons, mounts, jet skis and more.

BIOMUTANT is expected to launch in 2018. The game will be playable at the THQ Nordic Booth at gamescom as well as at PAX West.

:arrow:Biomutant Official Site

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cinematic... and as such fairly meaningless to me. That said it looks like something reasonably memorable and they have some good properties under their belt and in their acquisitions so I will actually be hopeful here, or at least hoping for something better than Jade Empire.
also thing which popped into my head upon seeing that

Reactions: whateverg1012

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Blinx.jpg
The fighter cat in the trailer reminds me of certain someone....

S

Saiyan Lusitano

THQ Nordic? I thought it was a division of THQ, a defunct video game company. Anyways the trailer looks cool.
IIRC THQ Nordic bought THQ and it's why they're called THQ Nordic. THQ Nordic has been doing a fantastic job with their line of games.

Battle Chaser: Nightwar is my favorite upcoming game of theirs but I read they may delay the Switch version.

It's a shame that Ubisoft snatched the South Park THQ game because it most likely would be better off on THQ Nordic's hands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1