Gaming Thoughts about ultra sun and moon?

drenal

that guy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you think about the new remake? Is it needed? Do you think you will like it if you buy it? Which one will you get, if any?
Personally, I think they are needed, as I thought the game lacked in content. I think I will like the new additions. I'm planning on buying Ultra Sun.

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I feel it unnecessary. There isn't anything in Sun and Moon that can be fix unless they decided to make it anew.
Maybe if they change their mind and decided to bring back Mega Evolution and horde encounter, otherwise I don't care.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
While not exactly needed, for me it's welcome. It's like Black 2/White 2, taking the existing region, expanding on it a little, adding a new story, and changing up the dynamics. What I'm hoping for the most is that they add a lot of new post-game content. A Battle Frontier would be amazing, we haven't had one of those in a long, long time (since Platinum, I believe). Not even the Hoenn remakes had their own battle frontier!

In all honesty, UltraSun and UltraMoon aren't quite as hype as the original titles. I dunno if I'd actually even beat it. Black 2 was the only Pokemon game that I have never completed. I'll probably still end up getting UltraSun (since I got Moon last time).

It would be nice if we got some more details on UltraSun and UltraMoon. Maybe on Tuesday when Nintendo has their E3 coverage?

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon sounds like it's a ROM hacks. I think they are not necessary. Nintendo could have easily released all the new stuff in patches.
If i do get one, I'll most will likely get Ultra Sun

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: antiswirl

plug313

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm SUPER excited.

I don't understand people who think this is any less than that rumored third version when it's actually basically the same but two lol

Sun and Moon were really nice clean games, if this improves them and adds more new stuff I'm SOLD!

also, we barely know anything about these games so far. if they do it like last year they're probably going to release a new trailer every few weeks to build up hype and tease the new inclusions, I can't wait!

Last edited by plug313,

Three-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope its different from Sun and Moon and not like a 3rd game. Kinda how emerald was to ruby. I hope its more expansive and worth my time and money.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte