Hacking This whole 3DS Hack section should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
There is too much uneducated BS in this section. Let's lock this section to the helpful and intelligent ppl only. Too many ignorant noobs with failing 'bright' ideas are flooding this section that should only be here for those that do have a clue. Too many dumb ppl bringing this place down.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That may be good, except:

1) Whose definition of "helpful and intelligent ppl"?
2) There is actual 3DS hacking going on.
3) We didn't close the DS or Wii hacking sections just because of a bunch of people who wanted to become educated!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats. You just made a thread following the very guidelines you're complaining about.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
This arrogant, only child-ish thread just made it clear that you're not more intelligent than people who come asking if R43DS is real.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i agr8 wit guy we shud cloz tHiS 4um

[spoilers]But really, we already are hacking stuff, so there's production going on to some extent.[spoilersclose]

Cornell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. No one in here is hacking anything. All the hacking is going on in IRC and other sites and just being recorded here (and then drooled upon by the clueless). The moderators here could delete posts and block users to keep things on topic and strictly productive but they themselves are clueless. The blind leading the blind lol (look at Cyan's analysis of the first 3DS firmware update hahahaha). Personally, I think all of gbafail should be shutdown; It's a bigger disgrace to the internet than 4chan or ebaumsworld.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cornell said:
lol. No one in here is hacking anything. All the hacking is going on in IRC and other sites and just being recorded here (and then drooled upon by the clueless). The moderators here could delete posts and block users to keep things on topic and strictly productive but they themselves are clueless. The blind leading the blind lol (look at Cyan's analysis of the first 3DS firmware update hahahaha). Personally, I think all of gbafail should be shutdown; It's a bigger disgrace to the internet than 4chan or ebaumsworld.
are you asking for a ban

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait,

Tempers actually DO things?
ohnoes.png
i was certain 99.9% of everyone here just googles "3ds hacks" over and over until someone in the forums is like "LOOK WHUT I FINDZ", then it gets front paged!
biggrin.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This thread is a troll-fest, so I'm gonna close it.

BTW, yeah, we haven't got that many hackers on here (mostly coders), but it'll will always happen to have a member which has got a "brilliant" idea and wants to post about it. So it's better to have a dedicated section for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1