Hacking This whole 3DS Hack section should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
There is too much uneducated BS in this section. Let's lock this section to the helpful and intelligent ppl only. Too many ignorant noobs with failing 'bright' ideas are flooding this section that should only be here for those that do have a clue. Too many dumb ppl bringing this place down.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
That may be good, except:

1) Whose definition of "helpful and intelligent ppl"?
2) There is actual 3DS hacking going on.
3) We didn't close the DS or Wii hacking sections just because of a bunch of people who wanted to become educated!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Congrats. You just made a thread following the very guidelines you're complaining about.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
This arrogant, only child-ish thread just made it clear that you're not more intelligent than people who come asking if R43DS is real.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya i agr8 wit guy we shud cloz tHiS 4um

[spoilers]But really, we already are hacking stuff, so there's production going on to some extent.[spoilersclose]

Cornell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. No one in here is hacking anything. All the hacking is going on in IRC and other sites and just being recorded here (and then drooled upon by the clueless). The moderators here could delete posts and block users to keep things on topic and strictly productive but they themselves are clueless. The blind leading the blind lol (look at Cyan's analysis of the first 3DS firmware update hahahaha). Personally, I think all of gbafail should be shutdown; It's a bigger disgrace to the internet than 4chan or ebaumsworld.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Cornell said:
lol. No one in here is hacking anything. All the hacking is going on in IRC and other sites and just being recorded here (and then drooled upon by the clueless). The moderators here could delete posts and block users to keep things on topic and strictly productive but they themselves are clueless. The blind leading the blind lol (look at Cyan's analysis of the first 3DS firmware update hahahaha). Personally, I think all of gbafail should be shutdown; It's a bigger disgrace to the internet than 4chan or ebaumsworld.
are you asking for a ban

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait,

Tempers actually DO things?
ohnoes.png
i was certain 99.9% of everyone here just googles "3ds hacks" over and over until someone in the forums is like "LOOK WHUT I FINDZ", then it gets front paged!
biggrin.gif

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This thread is a troll-fest, so I'm gonna close it.

BTW, yeah, we haven't got that many hackers on here (mostly coders), but it'll will always happen to have a member which has got a "brilliant" idea and wants to post about it. So it's better to have a dedicated section for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    really have to buy the top end model to get a tv that doesnt have any of those compromises and that would've had more dimming zones too but i am not made o money
    Gift
    @Julie_Pilgrim "very bright" is essentially pure white
    Gift
    pure white doesn't show up all that much it's mainly when looking at a bright sky
    Gift
    and if the clouds in the sky have slightly less definition to them because i turned on the contrast enhancer who cares
    Gift
    that's not important
    Gift
    i can't tell the difference
    Gift
    but i can certainly tell the difference with black crush if i'm watching a scifi movie and i can't see wtf is going on
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Human vision is logarithmic, it's not linear. And nits doesn't tell the whole story of perceived brightness. OLED'S look brighter then LCD's even when both are set to the same nit values because of the higher contrast ratio on OLED's
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    OLED's have a 3D look
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Charging port is more likely to fry up or battery fail before the display tbh lol
    Gift
    "And nits doesn't tell the whole story of perceived brightness" it's not about perceived brightness it's about all HDR content in TV and movies being mastered for 1000 nits so it doesn't look right with anything lower, it's also about dynamic range
    Gift
    "OLED's have a 3D look" no they don't lol
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    As an owner of a OLED and you saying that you never seen an OLED I think I know what I'm talking about lol. I'm not talking about 3D as in 3D glasses. I'm talking about depth and pop in the picture
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    I mean to be fair og vitas are still kicking and not many have suffered from pixel bleed and they're going on nearly 10 years
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    OLED's can get away with a lower peak brightness and still provide punchy HDR because of their contrast ratio. Like I said human vision is logarithmic. The higher the peak brightness the diminishing returns in perceived brightness.
    Gift
  • kenenthk @ kenenthk:
    Just get 5 years enjoyment out of it until Nintendy releases something and everyone forgets about switch games lol
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    @The Real Jdbye Oleds hit around 750 nits nowadays. The difference between a 1000 nit and a 750 nit isn't huge. It's only about a 4% increase in perceived brightness. Not huge at all. You'll need at least 2000 nit displays to notice a bigger difference.
    Gift
  • SG854 @ SG854:
    Read this thread it explains it. 1000 nits is not a huge jump from 750 the LG OLEDs can hit. As I said human vision is non linear.
    +2
    Gift
  • Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    Not exactly 3D but the colors does pops out more
    Gift
  • mr_switch @ mr_switch:
    I just want a true dark mode theme
    for OLED Switch
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    yeah honestly i hate how the only two switch theme options are blinding holy light of god or grey
    Gift
  • El_Doot @ El_Doot:
    Kill eyes OR bore eyes to death
    +1
    Gift
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    switch dark mode is ok i just wish it was a bit darker
    Gift
  • F @ Forseenink3938:
    Can anyone here please help me on how to use TickCrypt 2.0?
    Gift
    F @ Forseenink3938: Can anyone here please help me on how to use TickCrypt 2.0?