OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
that story about when dirtie was in prison this is it. dirtie is prison break,. in episode 25 of the hit cbs show Prison Escape, dirtie scogfeild was stuck inside of his room, ac cell. dirtie said to himself, his roomate:

'oboy, i am sureg glasd that i ahve the blueprint tattoo allover myself, all over my body, that is where the blueprints are.'
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

the guard looked at him funy. gotta be more careful next o the times...thought dirtie.

time to do the digging. dirtie removed the toulet from the wall using his strehthg and his arms. once removed drtie was there. he was in the matrix. here it was very hot and there were random pipes leaking steam frm them. he had to hold one of them. his hand is burned now it was his left hand so no worries
happy.gif
. dirtie looked around he saw a guard!!!!!!!!

quickly hiding.
ph34r.gif

he took a breka
gba.gif

ok then it was safe to move on he continued his quest. 'i gotta do this', he said. 'i just have got to'.

so he did. that dirte set forth to escape, because. after all, the title of the show is Penitentiary Exit Strategies: Act Now
laugh.gif

well he went and he went and eventually he got to the last guard. he was the boss gueard. dirtie tried to get by him he was too large tho. he blocked nearly the whole door!!!! dirtie squeezed by him nonetheless what a sucker.

it was finally the end of the show dirtie is free. amazing...

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i am sure they'll catch him rather soon. it's called prison break after all, isn't it?
tongue.gif

p.s. gimme some of that shit you are smoking, judging from your posts it must be awesome!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night