This sucks

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by papyrus, May 30, 2009.

1. papyrus
    OP

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2008
    Nipa Hut
    this sucks, our two DS' were broken. And the Bad side is that I dont know who can repair DS. Were DOomed. [​IMG] any idea how to fix this. It suddenly broke while playing, and it wont turn on anymore, the LED only blinks for a second and wont turn on. Any advice?

2. Curley5959

Curley5959 CCC Member!

Feb 2, 2008
    Australia
    Have you done anything with it?? Dropped it, Wet it, Tampered with it?? Sounds like one of the cables has popped out.. Doesnt sound like something that would just 'happen'.. But then again Im not sure...

3. papyrus
    OP

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2008
    Nipa Hut
    It was dropped a couple of times. I guess dropping it has to do with it.

4. Canonbeat234

Canonbeat234 Redeemed Temper

Sep 24, 2008
    How much do you love your DS?! If you love them then at least stop worrying about them. Give them a day rest and it should work again as new.

5. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    What in the hell is that shit?

This sounds most like a blown fuse to me. Did you use the same flash card in both DSes? Certain cards (clones usually) have a higher risk of blowing fuses in the DS; if you used the same card in both DSes it's highly likely that this is what happened.

6. Amici

Amici GBAtemp Regular

Aug 5, 2006
    Manila
    You're from the Philippines right? There are a lot of repair shops in Greenhills. Also, try this site: www.rocksoftonline.com. They do repairs too, and feedback is good from their customers.