Hacking This is going to sound stupid

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You are right, it does. To me anyways, and only because I have no clue what you are talking about
smile.gif

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
robiul said:
mcj said:
You are right, it does. To me anyways, and only because I have no clue what you are talking about
smile.gif

Well my plan was to have a street fighter health screen, along with an audio saying hadoken.

I just gave you a thread to look at that can do exactly what your asking For

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBlaster said:
robiul said:
mcj said:
smile.gif

Well my plan was to have a street fighter health screen, along with an audio saying hadoken.

I just gave you a thread to look at that can do exactly what your asking For

I'll test it out, now I need is ryu saying hadoken

QUOTE(Sstew @ Feb 6 2009, 11:35 PM)
The thread that WiiBlaster posted will show you what you need for a custom healthscreen,

This isn't actually a health screen, the health is the one where it says press A, this is like a jpg viewer/mp3 player hacked to run before anything else.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You could do that, instead of the *tweet* sound when you press A in the healt screen, but the fact is that you'll need the proper knowledge about the sounds in .blyrt or dunno what format, research more about doing banner/sound for channels and then open the SysMenu and try to do it, but always use preloader and the tweak tool from softmii or you'll regret the day that idea cross your head..!!
smile.gif

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
You could do that, instead of the *tweet* sound when you press A in the healt screen, but the fact is that you'll need the proper knowledge about the sounds in .blyrt or dunno what format, research more about doing banner/sound for channels and then open the SysMenu and try to do it, but always use preloader and the tweak tool from softmii or you'll regret the day that idea cross your head..!!
smile.gif

No I'm might just stick with the poc launcher.

forbore

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ether2802 said:
Do not fear "mon ami" take the risk and become one of the fearless one...!!!
laugh.gif
You do not only need the courage(or stupid thinking in some cases) but you also need the knowledge to do that.
biggrin.gif
Or else I'd probably do it! Maybe if the tools worked on Linux I'd try it but I don't feel like rebooting...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1