Gaming this cant be true?

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i saw mention online that dsiware had been cracked, tho i cant find any information (other than old info about dumping, not playing dsiware,) to back up the claim i saw, and the person making the claim couldn't show any proof either..
unsure.gif

mods, if this is going to cause issue, feel free to lock/remove this..

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
As far as I'm aware nobody has cracked DSiWare yet. I'm pretty certain that DSi mode would need to be cracked before they could even start on DSiWare.

bRKcRE

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i saw it mentioned in a forum post on a forum i better not link, so i did assume it was fake, so i thought id get clarification of the fakeness from teh one place i know of that would know for sure..

markvn

Trophies
Website
homebrewds.websitemaker.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
There also isn't anything like a bannerbomb-softmod for DSi...(please say if there is!!!)
Hope it will come quickly!
That you can place files from SD card (from internet downloaded dsiware) to your DSi Memory.
Now it says: File can not be copied

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
someone has maybe just managed to dump the raw files from nintendos server to there PC totaly useless without the the common key to resign it. nothing special, also homebrew would be needed to install the wad(if thats what the DSI uses)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.