Third Green Star

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jus227, Nov 13, 2007.

Nov 13, 2007

Third Green Star by jus227 at 3:29 PM (889 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. jus227
    OP

Newcomer jus227 Newbie

United States
    Hey! What's up? I was just wondering if anyone knows where the last green star is to open up that galaxy?? I found the first two. I cant really remember where the 1st came from, but I remember getting the 2nd from Luigi at least. I currently have 62 stars and was just wondering where in the world that last green one was at?? Thanks for your helP!!!

2. burnsams

Newcomer burnsams Advanced Member

I guess it´s the secret star in the desert level. Or maybe a secret star in a bonus galaxy, can´t remember the name! It´s one with a tower, and one part is under water. You have to look for a pipe underwater.
    Good Luck

3. jus227
    OP

Newcomer jus227 Newbie

United States
    Cool, thank you very much for the info!! I will check it out. Thanks and take care!!

4. rhyguy

Member rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    if you have the one from when luigi is trapped in a small dome on a flying saucer, and the 5 silver star pyramid one, then you go back to the place where you used a bullet guy to break a weight, making some stairs rise up, and break a dome with a pipe in int instead of the weight, then the pipe sucks you in, and you have to run past some bullet guys and break open a barrier to the green start

5. [S]aber

Newcomer [S]aber Advanced Member

Netherlands
    Buoy Base Galaxy [​IMG]