Third Green Star

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by jus227, Nov 13, 2007.

1. jus227
    OP

jus227 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2007
    United States
    Hey! What's up? I was just wondering if anyone knows where the last green star is to open up that galaxy?? I found the first two. I cant really remember where the 1st came from, but I remember getting the 2nd from Luigi at least. I currently have 62 stars and was just wondering where in the world that last green one was at?? Thanks for your helP!!!

2. burnsams

burnsams Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 23, 2006
    I guess it´s the secret star in the desert level. Or maybe a secret star in a bonus galaxy, can´t remember the name! It´s one with a tower, and one part is under water. You have to look for a pipe underwater.
    Good Luck

3. jus227
    OP

jus227 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2007
    United States
    Cool, thank you very much for the info!! I will check it out. Thanks and take care!!

4. rhyguy

rhyguy GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 21, 2007
    Melbourne
    if you have the one from when luigi is trapped in a small dome on a flying saucer, and the 5 silver star pyramid one, then you go back to the place where you used a bullet guy to break a weight, making some stairs rise up, and break a dome with a pipe in int instead of the weight, then the pipe sucks you in, and you have to run past some bullet guys and break open a barrier to the green start

5. [S]aber

[S]aber Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 14, 2007
    Netherlands
    Buoy Base Galaxy [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice