Hacking Thinking about getting PS3

Virdoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi,

i'm thinking about getting PS3 and modding it. So from what I have heard of is that PS3 can be softmodded only on low firmware which requires additional hardware. Is that true? There is no way to mod console for free?

Also another question is what are pros and cons of modding console? Is it true that modded consoles can die much faster (modding is dangerous for hardware)? I'm not willing to play online for now, just some singleplayer and couch co op games with friends.

TherealDarknes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

i'm thinking about getting PS3 and modding it. So from what I have heard of is that PS3 can be softmodded only on low firmware which requires additional hardware. Is that true? There is no way to mod console for free?

Also another question is what are pros and cons of modding console? Is it true that modded consoles can die much faster (modding is dangerous for hardware)? I'm not willing to play online for now, just some singleplayer and couch co op games with friends.
It can only be modded on version 3.55 and only on certain versions I would just buy a ps3 that's either already on 3.55 or already modded

Also there are no risks other than getting banned online so you're good also no it helps the system to last longer not shorter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: