• Total voters

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the Micro is soooo awsome but on the other hand it is so useless to get one because i have a nice black Dslite with r4ds + EZflash V....and i already use that in the bus
tongue.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the Micro is soooo awsome but on the other hand it is so useless to get one because i have a nice black Dslite with r4ds + EZflash V....and i already use that in the bus
tongue.gif

I would play my DS on the bus, but I think someone would steal it :'( But the kids on my bus are so stupid, they don't even know what a Micro IS!
gbasp.gif
(except with guy holding micro instead of SP
tongue.gif
)

suppachipmunk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would get a micro, I have one and a DS. Love the micro, the screen makes every game look sooo much sharper, due to the same pixel resolution as the GBA SP, just better dot pitch. Micro plus a M3 adapter, almost perfect!

@ veho, I got a micro for Christmas last year, and the price at both the PX (Postal Exchange on Military Installations) and Wal-Mart was only $50 for the special Famicon edition. Granted, the Famicon edition comes with no extra faceplates, it is well worth the money.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Please tell me where to look. A new Micro costs $150 here Â
cry.gif
Ouch. I'm in the UK, I paid $80 for mine on Amazon UK but you can get them for around $50 over here if you manage to find one in the high street in music or generic electronics stores that are trying to offload them. They're cheaper in other countries.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why get a GBA if you already have a DS lite? I don't see any point
tongue.gif
For me GBA games play better on a GBA. I can't explain why, they just do.

As for GBA model, I loved the feel of the original but it lacks backlight. GBA SP, great screen but I hate the L & R buttons and playing it gives me cramp in my hands a lot quicker. GBM feels great, has better battery & has backlight but the smallest screen but saying that the screen looks the sharpest of the lot.

So GBM is the way to go in my opinion. GBM are the most expensive of the models, even used they are £30 but you do usually get two crap games with them.

Seccom Masada

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The concept of the Micro is cool, but I don't see the point if you already have a DS. It's your money, I guess. The only reason I still have my old-style GBA is Kirby's Tilt 'n Tumble.

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought my micro, and it was worth every dollar. Remember to get a flash cart for it, cuz carrying one game at a time sucks...

200+ games and a micro is where its at.

All the GBA essentials, + SNES essentials + NES + GB and GBC all on one cart, and a micro smaller then cell phone? it boggles the mind.

edit: i have an SP, and SP bright, a DS lite, and 5 micros. my hands don't cramp up anywhere near as bad on the micro as they do on the SP. but YMMV

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.