Thinking about getting a DSTwo

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by LittleBigMods, Feb 9, 2010.

1. LittleBigMods
    OP

LittleBigMods GBAtemp Regular

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    I'm thinking about getting a DSTwo (because my Acekard 2i doesn't have RTS, and an in-game-guide feature) but I can't find it anywhere. [​IMG] Can someone give me a good site?

If it isn't available, can the DSONEi be used on the DSi with FW 4.2U+?

Thanks [​IMG]
    -LBM

2. Arp1

Arp1 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 15, 2009
    United States
    Minnesota
    4.2U? That's Wii. DSi is 1.4. And yes DSonei can be used on a 1.4 DSi. Also Supercard DStwo is not out yet, it will be soon though.

3. I am r4ymond

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    Hah, you've got to be kidding me. DSTWO will be beyond DSONE/i, which means DSTWO will be on an almost whole new level. DSTWO will include Real Time Save, Cheat, In-Game-Guide, and many more. That's all I know for now, so you may wait for a while. It's like waiting for the EOS but a bit longer because of the Extra Features.

4. LittleBigMods
    OP

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    Isn't the EOS already out for the DSONE and DSONEi? Source

And doesn't that have the real-time save features? Anyways, are there any other reasons to wait for the DSTWO? Will there be DSi game support, such as the Korg 10 Plus game?

5. Jakob95

Jakob95 I am the Avatar

Suspended
    Jan 15, 2009
    United States
    New York City
    No but there will be a GBA emulator on it and a SNES emulator. And no you can't use those emulators on the DSone.

6. I am r4ymond

I am r4ymond PFE

Sep 18, 2009
    United States
    Ionia
    I think you misread my post. Of course I know that the EOS is already released. Why wouldn't I? I said that it was "LIKE" waiting for the EOS TO BE RELEASED. As I've said, the Supercard Team has not told us a lot about the DSTWO, but there are already a few things that we do know that is not so interesting.

7. LittleBigMods
    OP

Dec 28, 2009
    United States
    Oops. [​IMG] Well, I hope it won't be too long. The gba emulator kinda is a big deal to me.

8. Uncle FEFL

Uncle FEFL OBJECTION!

Sep 7, 2009
    United States
    PM me for Social Security information
    Actually, the DSTwo has quite a lot of work ahead of it. We probably won't be seeing it until late March to the middle of April. All the more reason to be excited. [​IMG]

Seeing as the EOS for us has quite a bit of work ahead of it, it's only natural that the DSTwo would be a little farther behind. It doesn't truly matter though, it'll get here when it gets here, which is indeed pretty soon.

9. Dark^'^Knigh

Dark^'^Knigh GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2007
    Paradise
    Well, that was pointed out in your 1st post, you could have saved some time. No flashcart can currently play GBA directly from Slot-1 (except of course, the SCDS2 - unknown release date). All carts to this point require a Slot-2 device (eg. 3-in-1, M3Expansion, SC Slot-2 carts, etc. etc.).

10. 8BitWalugi

8BitWalugi Taiyohhhhhh!

Mar 22, 2008
    Australia
    Side 7
    ^You forgot the iPlayer. While it can't play DS Roms, it can play homebrew which can then lead to emulators. So it can play GBA Roms and SNES etc.