Things You Think Only You Do

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a guy, I always put the seat down on toilets and always close doors behind me.

I also always knock on bathroom doors (unless it's a public bathroom), regardless of if I know someone is in there or not.

I also need to be completely alone in a bathroom when taking a number two. I also prefer silence, like it seriously bothers me if I use the bathroom and I know the walls are thin enough so someone can hear me pissing/shitting.

I always shake the ketchup bottle when I get ketchup. Always.

If something, like a box of cereal, has only a little left and not enough to make a whole thing, I won't eat it.

When I think of more I'll post 'em. Most of it is OCD bathroom related stuff though.

Reactions: 4 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, got a good one (probably only limited to the forum though): Imagine what smelling must be like.

Seriously, that is so weird to me.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes if I'm eating any food that involves BBQ sauce, when no one's around I'll lick my plate clean if there's any sauce left. I like sauce...lol.

I've got this little crack in between my bed and my wall, and I put empty pop bottles there when I'm done with them instead of just throwing them in a bag or something. Sometimes, depending on how lazy I am, I won't take care of them for days or weeks. I have...probably 10-15 that have been sitting there for a month or so.

Yumi

With Love<3
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Mexico
I nibble on my pinky during a horror/suspense/action movie.
I triple check to see if i locked my door. I go out..and then stop..go back and jiggle the knob...go out again..but then immediately return to check once more before i am off. i have been late for work because of this. :(
I look for a trash can just throw away something so small like gum or a seed. Dislike having small trash in my pockets/bag.
I sometimes lick a scented lipbalm thinking i might actually taste the fruity scent. Failure. ;/

-thats it for now, need to remember or have someone point out my oddness-

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I've got this little crack in between my bed and my wall, and I put empty pop bottles there when I'm done with them instead of just throwing them in a bag or something. Sometimes, depending on how lazy I am, I won't take care of them for days or weeks. I have...probably 10-15 that have been sitting there for a month or so.

I did that before. I had about 15 pop cans beside my bed, and me and my family went on a 3 day vacation in the summer.
Came back and my floor was literally crawling. There were SO many ants it just wasn't funny...at all.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

I did that before. I had about 15 pop cans beside my bed, and me and my family went on a 3 day vacation in the summer.
Came back and my floor was literally crawling. There were SO many ants it just wasn't funny...at all.
Well thank god I always take care of the ones with stuff in it lol. My room has a lot of stuff on the floor, but it isn't necessarily dirty.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And on that note, I will not be sleeping tonight.

Just thought of two things I always do.

I almost always scan a room for bugs before or a step into the room.

I got bit by quite a few spiders all at once when I was 15 or 16. After that, I seem to have a bad habit of spotting spiders, pointing at them and informing whoever is in the room. But now my family thinks I have a sixth sense for spiders :(

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

And on that note, I will not be sleeping tonight.

Just thought of two things I always do.

I almost always scan a room for bugs before or a step into the room.

I got bit by quite a few spiders all at once when I was 15 or 16. After that, I seem to have a bad habit of spotting spiders, pointing at them and informing whoever is in the room. But now my family thinks I have a sixth sense for spiders :(
HEY LOOK A SPIDER!

@[member='BortzANATOR']

Reactions: 5 people

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEY LOOK A SPIDER!

@[member='BortzANATOR']
see.png
EDIT WAIT WAIT BETTER RESPONSE:​
tumblr_lojvb437zV1qj41h3o1_500.jpg

Reactions: 6 people

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Haha nice topic you got us there, funny quirks from tempers. Let me contibute :D

I thoroughly download the artbox, manual, walkthrough online (if i find) for my digital downloads and keep them in a folder with the name of my game.
I cuddle and kiss in my hamster fur even though i know that little pig just loves to roll in his lil ashtrey's sand full of his piss and shits.
I have a sort of manual device to set the day and month and never move it to the next day in advance, but wait for midnight time to move the arrows so i can go to sleep. At worst first thing as i wake i change the date.
I have a passion for bargain deals, steam is a daily nightmare for me and the upcoming summer sale will burn my visa card yet again for sure.
i can't stand boxers or stuff, only underwear or i run the risk of anxiety crisis for my balls lacking space. Also often anxiety crisis when i sit as as passenger in vehicules, i guess it is a form of motion sickness.
I lock myself in the bathroom and put a piece of clothing to block the keyhole before anything else when i wash.
I sleep naked with one leg out of the sheets.

Can't think of more for now, will edit or post again if it comes! ^^

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
OP
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I use Turtle Beach x41's as headphones for my PC when I listen to music, but I always feel as if someone's trying to call me every 5 minutes so I constantly check. Only happens when my dad is home, as he's the one who usually calls my name for something.

I constantly make fun of most of the staff of GBATemp...in my mind...

I like to start a lot of sentences with "Obviously" when I want something to be done or be noticed. Like..."Obviously you should hand me that apple over there as I'm hungry." or "Obviously your stupidity is what caused the explosion."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: