Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Unlimited SaGa for PS2.
I was so hyped for it, and I do enjoy it... but it's too difficult for me. So I never got anywhere and then it started collecting dust.
So I regret it. But at the same time I don't regret it... argh!

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
I kind of regret getting Xenoblade Chronicles X. I recognise that it's amazing from the small amount I have played, but it's so big that I feel intimidated to really throw myself into it. So I haven't really played it since getting it at Christmas, so do slightly regret it. That might change if I get round to really playing properly.

Catastrophic

Perfectly Normal
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol I have the same problem. I buy lunches most of the times instead of making a lunch XD
I always bought launches while at school, but switched to making them myself for the most part after I started working. It only takes like three minutes if you use leftovers from last night, some bread and ham and fruits and carrots. There, full days worth of food. :ha:

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I kind of regret getting Xenoblade Chronicles X. I recognise that it's amazing from the small amount I have played, but it's so big that I feel intimidated to really throw myself into it. So I haven't really played it since getting it at Christmas, so do slightly regret it. That might change if I get round to really playing properly.
Oh man, it's great :) I stop playing it from time to time due to it's sheer size and not enough time... but it's so easy to pick up and play again. And when you're playing (and get into it) you will find yourself late at night thinking "whoa, where did all the hours go?".
The only thing I don't like is how random the enemy levels are. When you finally get your big robot, and want to speed around all over the place... well then you'll run into some lvl 5747 enemy who one hit kills you... destroying your robot, and then you'll pray to the gods that you saved not too long ago or have an insurance xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: