Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
81tLzxc.jpg

'Cause I can handle the truth...

But not going to take a pic showing my weight...

tjYUDkt.jpg

'Cause I'm afraid of broadcasting that truth.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Today I learned that "Grinder" is an actual word in English and not just an app name. I have no idea why they went with this app name now, and I guess it is better not know.
"Grinding" is a kind of dancing where you rub against your dance partner. Popular in clubs. So the name "Grindr" evokes (dirty) dancing and clubbing.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country
An Air Fryer, never bothered before because I primarily saw them being promoted as ‘similar and healthier than a fryer‘ (which I knew from trying someone else's was BS).

What finally sold me on one was finding out that they can cook quicker than an oven and uses less energy.

Considering that my oven can take a while to cook something, leaves the fan running to cool off and I primarily just cook for myself, the Air Fryer suddenly became a worthwhile purchase.

I haven’t actually used my oven in the few weeks I’ve had the Air Fryer.

sombrerosonic

Idiot machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a trashed Wii that came with mario kart wii at goodwill, had homebrew on it, put a new SD card in it with some gc games and a few emulators for it

Runs fine with nintendont, snes9x gx, genesis plus gx, Not64, and some VC wads i found (Img came from DSi cause i dont got no phone).

HNI_0001.JPG

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An Air Fryer, never bothered before because I primarily saw them being promoted as ‘similar and healthier than a fryer‘ (which I knew from trying someone else's was BS).

What finally sold me on one was finding out that they can cook quicker than an oven and uses less energy.

Considering that my oven can take a while to cook something, leaves the fan running to cool off and I primarily just cook for myself, the Air Fryer suddenly became a worthwhile purchase.

I haven’t actually used my oven in the few weeks I’ve had the Air Fryer.

tech3475

Trophies
XP
Country

I should have been clearer, I’m indifferent to the health reasons, the BS was the ‘it’s similar to a chip fryer’ where as to me there was a night and day difference between the air fryer and the chip fryer for chips/fries.

The way I look at my Air Fryer is that it’s a replacement for my oven under most circumstances.

Reactions: AncientBoi

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I went to the Canadian pet expo today and I bought for my best friend a hanging Coconut hide for his gecko, some food and metal food dishes for him. My other friend I got her the same food, 25x Wax worms and some metal food dishes.

For me I got 1000x meal worms, 500x black solder fly larva(supposed to be one of the best feeders) 50x waxworms, some spring tails, a magnetic feeding ledge and a male gargoyle gecko.

So now I have 2 gargoyle geckos, a leopard gecko, a pacman frog, 4 tarantulas, a cornsnake and a dog.

20220917_160324.jpg
20220917_160342.jpg
20220917_160456.jpg
20220917_162241.jpg20220917_162452.jpg

Deleted member 591971

Trophies
XP
in august i bought a meilong set of cubes (2x2 to 5x5) and yesterday was my birthday and i got a psu for my computer (because my older psu was about to explode), a chinese knockoff gameboy console, and also "friends" gave me 40 dollars, sure yestarday was a boring day but WHATEVER ITS FINALLY OVER.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
My birthday is next week, so decided to buy myself an early birthday present...

1663513454113.png

The speakers in my Mirage were god awful, dinky little 15W things that had terrible quality issues, especially at higher volumes. Replaced them with the above, now they sound great :yay: Much better quality, more neutral sound and doesn't distort at high volumes like the old ones so I'm happy with them.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
81tLzxc.jpg

'Cause I can handle the truth...

But not going to take a pic showing my weight...

tjYUDkt.jpg

'Cause I'm afraid of broadcasting that truth.
Hey! [goes to my bathroom to check] Nvr mind. We got the same thing. LoL

Reactions: GeekyGuy

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All that I bought and posted, Put together. :hrth::toot::grog::rofl2::grog::toot::hrth:

20220918_172256.jpg

20220918_172802.jpg

And I\m up and RUNNING!
I present to you My OPTIPLEX 9020 i5!

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Went and purchased the watchpoint pack for ow2, looking through it, its not a bad deal at all since we got more details from the last ow2 trailers, even when I saw it at first I was turned off by the $40 price like alot of people

premium pass season 1 - $10
2000 ow coins - $20 (a premium pass of a season costs 1000 coins or $10, so these coins will cover premium of season 2 and 3 also)
legendary version upgrade for ow1, a couple of exclusive legendary skins, and a unique player icon make up the rest of the last $10

Untitled.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i have a physical copy of mgs4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ok I tried it and 1) it doesnt boot wood menu automatically and 2) when trying to load a game through wood theres just a loading screen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's low on wood
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    lemme ask in forums
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download...