Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I think I have a problem.... just bought a bunch more Funko Pops and I don't really care for Funko Pops. I have now bought a total of 21, I belive, this week and I have more that I want to get in my cart on 2 or 3 sites.

I don't even have the space to keep them. My bookshelf has all my amiibo, i dint even have room for all my games. I like to collect things so I like to keep them in the box so that's takes up more space.

Anyways this time I bought Pikachu Attack Stance, Pikachu Waving Flocked(basically a fuzzy pop), a DBZ Vegito, My Hero Academia infinite Deku with Eri and a Garra pop.

Plus I'm going to need to buy more protectors for them. Then because I buy more protectors than I need cause it's cheaper, I have extras so I have to buy more to put in them. Then the same shit happens again.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An avr (I hate ebay auctions... too many resellers snipping stuff)

also perfect fit in the new stand :tpi:

Untitled.png

SJAeOci.jpg

OaUwjwG.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So got one of my orders was stolen. The dumb ass delivery driver left the package at the end of the driveway. It was left out in the open and of course some guy walks by, kicks it to my door and pretends to knock at my door, then hides the package under his shirt, while my neighbors are on their porch, they can see him and don't say nothing to him.

I got him on camera(face and everything) but the police won't really do anything cause it's value is only $50. If it was more than $5000 they would have done something. So hopefully the company send me a new package( im doubtful) or can take it up with dhl cause they passed the delivery off to a company called apple express.

And what's pissed me off even more was that some old lady found the torn up box with my address on it down the street this morning, decided it would be a good idea to "deliver" the clearly empty box and she did a better job at hiding it then the courier.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TMNT Cowabunga Collection for the Switch physical ver. (with a discount)

And also a bunch of other things (bills.. yay).

[sends you my bills] :rofl2::evil::rofl2:

oops [runs back and replaces my name with yours on the bills] :rofl2::rofl2::rofl2::evil::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought vintage binoculars (8x30) by Tohyoh Tokyo and the quality is amazing, I of course am no expert about binoculars, but wanted respectable ones to look at the sky (e.g. satellite antennas you know those things in the sky blinking lights) and whatnot.

I looked at apartments far from me with it, and it looked like I was so near. Won't be doing that again.

(Not my photo and the brand is different although the case and binoculars are the same style)

proxy-image.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, I think i'm one too