Things you recently bought or got

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Loved this thing, it's with me around 10 days now, and I couldn't been more pleased.

Running a distro named jelOS, that's even better to use than my beloved batocera for pc.

Attachments

• 2022-07-08 214605.jpg
    2022-07-08 214605.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
Do they do a version with the multicolour face buttons?
No, they do a transparent black with black buttons, leaving just the letters in Super Famicom colors.
Replacing will no be easy too, before arriving I was betting that joycon buttons would work. They won't, joycon buttons are smaller, but the RG353P buttons are no big enough for swap buttons with any controller that I know.

On this topic of buttons, I have a little complain that the buttons are not in a diamond layout like the Super Nintendo, They have went with layout similar to the modern controllers like the joycons and the dualshoks

FitBoyAwe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder, a beautiful framed painting by Marcus Stone, was only £20. It's probably my favorite decoration item I've purchased, though I recognize it's not the most practical.

What is the biggest financial blunder? A broken-down clothes rack. My clothes are still in Sainsbury's bags because the other one is too small.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ordered 3 more pops. Marvel Carnage (Carla Unger) Funko Pop, Queen Flash Gordon Funko Pop! Album and Alice Cooper Welcome to My Nightmare Funko Pop! Album.

The carnage Pop should be shipping in a day or 2. The other 2 are pre-orders, so should be here sometime in October.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
20220710_212250.jpg

Pretty much done with the mods. All in all, this was extremely simple to do and took maybe $70-$80 worth of extra parts (or cheaper, if you cheap out on the replacement buttons), not including the Pi 4 I used. Only thing I need to grab at this point is an amp for the speakers since it's super quiet when output from the LCD controller, but otherwise all in all I feel it was a good investment. A little smaller than expected, but I think it was worth the $350-ish I'm spending altogether.

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
View attachment 317574

:sad: Yea, I stripped the screws while tryin to Extract them from my laptop. Hope I can get them out with this. :)
if it do not come out, put the tip of a very small tool on a drop of super glue, then put on the screw and let it dry for a couple of minutes. If the stripped screw is too damaged you may mix the glue with sodium bicarbonate (the glue strength is the same, but it has better filling).

Works sometimes for me.

Deleted member 194275

Trophies
XP
:) Thanks guys. All of this because I was going to finally put the thermal paste [which I finally got] to fix the overheating thing.
overheating was a thing during my whole notebook owner career. It plays great part on why I avoid those things nowadays. (I don't know for how long I'll be able to no have a portable working computer tho, those pesky things are fucking useful).

Reactions: AncientBoi

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bought a 12 pak of monster ultra blue, 20 4" pop protector boxes, a Samsung galaxy tab a8 for my mom and a case, diapers for my niece, van houtte coffee kpods for my dad and black ps5 plates with better ventilation. All are coming today.

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1