Last edited by Zetman,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I like those biscuits. Quite envious of your stash.

Sadly around here they dropped the royalty themed packaging (they used to have a princess in a tower) and now went for pirates which is probably the worst marketing move I have seen in many years.

As for the question of the thread very little. Very few books, not many tools (started on a 3/4 inch drive socket set). Copy of Hotel Dusk for £2 I guess.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I like those biscuits. Quite envious of your stash.

Sadly around here they dropped the royalty themed packaging (they used to have a princess in a tower) and now went for pirates which is probably the worst marketing move I have seen in many years.

NOOOO!! NOT Pirates!!! :cry:, damned that indeed is a worst marketing move :angry:

Last edited by DjoeN,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pb2DEoJ.jpg

Littlefuse 0467.250NR 0603 fuses. Fuse in my xbox 360 wireless reciever went and I wanted to replace it properly, rather than just bodge it like some guides show.

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 173618

It tastes AGAIN like it was when I was a kid.:yay:

Unfortunate naming...

Dragon-Quest-XI-S-Hardware-Special-Edition-Japan_06-12-19_001.jpg

I was able to get a preorder in on Amazon Japan for the limited edition Dragon Quest Switch bundle. Was kind of excited for it, especially since it's the new revision Switch model, but my family's ongoing financial difficulties probably mean I will end up cancelling the order. Or at the very least, reselling it. :'(

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
873D2D4D-8C40-40A6-99F0-544CA46F7B02.jpeg

Couldn’t help buying the 1’st gen Apple Magic Keyboard when I saw one going really cheap in great condition. It’s a backup for when, in years to come, my 2nd gen Magic Keyboard inevitably succumbs to dead battery syndrome.

But, I forgot how much I oddly like typing on this thing so I’m tempted to make it my daily driver and throw the other one over to my Linux system.

Reactions: Deleted User

mariopepper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
That was a chainsaw.. But I borrowed it. Anyway I am going to buy my own chainsaw mill as soon as possible. I spent too much money for some sh*t last time but I suppose this purchase will be really usefull for me. I have already found reviews about different brands of chainsaws by link and I hope I would make a right decision.
51A1SiJk%2BzL._SL450_.jpg

Last edited by mariopepper,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Been noticing the CPU temps in my gaming desktop have bee a tad higher than usual, hitting mid 70s instead of the usual 60s during high loads. Was gonna replace the thermal paste...until I realized my tube of Arctic Silver was empty ._.

So ordered some more tubes.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
What exactly is that thing? I see a camera button and a record button on the top device, but the bottom? Some kind of flip flop.
Is this a VR device of some sort?

## Nevermind, it's a Mavic isn't it ? Very neat drone, nice looking skin!
yeah its a mavic pro (bought it off a mate who hardly used it), only had it a couple of days, paranoid it will fly off into the distance never to be seen again so only kept it close and lowish until I'm more confident :rofl: guess i spent too much time messing with little shitty drones so not used to them being rock steady in the wind :P

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

yeah its a mavic pro (bought it off a mate who hardly used it), only had it a couple of days, paranoid it will fly off into the distance never to be seen again so only kept it close and lowish until I'm more confident :rofl: guess i spent too much time messing with little shitty drones so not used to them being rock steady in the wind :P
Nice! My dad loves drones, he likes to use his (It's a mavic air) for finding cows, or in general shooting video.
He uses it with his phone, and it get's a pretty decent signal. If anything happens it will return home, but yeah he was super impressed with how stable it is, after making his own drone and having to spend all night trying to find it :3
Sorry for this biggo long off-topic post, hope it's ok here.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ordered a DVI to VGA adapter for my work desktop. The DVI port on it stopped working ages ago, so I've just been using VGA connected to my iGPU to keep my multiple monitor setup (cuz old monitor, no HDMI just DVI and VGA, and the GTX 770 in it doesn't have a VGA port :lol:).

Only ordering one now cuz a buddy of mine is having me build him a Hackintosh desktop, and curiosity led me to see if either of my two desktops would make a good hackintosh...and my work one had a motherboard that's pretty perfect for it :lol: After some fiddling, I did get most everything up and running (audio, dedicated GPU, internet, the works), and the only thing that doesn't work is the iGPU, so no multiple monitor setup.

Tried a few tricks and configs and stuff to get it working, but had no luck, so figured I'd just finally get around to getting an adapter so everything can just run from my GPU now. Not that I'll use OSX for work anyways, but I'm bored and need something to fuck around with so don't judge ;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.