Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
My 4GB Pi 4 finally showed up this weekend, but I didn't buy a case for it yet cuz I had no idea when it'd show up...

So ordered a case. Has heatsinks and a fan, open air but that's a-ok with me. Now just waiting for a proper Retro Pie build and I'll have a nice emulation machine to play with. Been using the Lakka nightly that came out, but it's a tad...rough in certain ways so hoping Retropie's version of RA is a bit more refined.

Also bought some shoelaces, cuz u need some new ones.

Reactions: Hardline

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
A nice random e-bike.

01.jpg

Reactions: Alexander1970

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Found Xenoblade Chronicles X's Special Edition for $25. Figured the game alone was worth the cost, so I picked it up.

View attachment 175724

Came with a cute USB stick and artbook, along with the game itself.
That American special edition looks quite more interesting than my European one... or at least bigger....

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
That American special edition looks quite more interesting than my European one... or at least bigger....
You guys got a steelbook (luckyyyyy) and map and a small concept art book, while we got a USB stick and giant art book, which is why it's so much larger. I prefer the box USA got, but tbh I think the steelbook you guys got is way better than a bigger artbook.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Palutena amiibo, Pichu amiibo, Duck Hunt amiibo, Waddle Dee amiibo, Snake amiibo, Pokemon Trainer amiibo, Falco Amiibo, Mipha amiibo, Robin amiibo, Captain Falcon amiibo, PAC-MAN amiibo, Ridley amiibo, Wolf Link amiibo, Little Mac amiibo, Lucas Amiibo, Ken amiibo

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Decided to preorder the switch lite. For some reason lately I've been liking yellow and green colors, so I preordered the yellow. Not sure if I'll keep the preorder or not. Mainly because I don't use my switch in portable mode.

Edit:I decided to cancel the preorder after thinking about it for a while. Almost never use my current switch in handheld mode and if I do I'll just undock it. I'll probably buy one in the future.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
41-Aa-Uyy-YQ-L-SX342.jpg

IMG-20190730-202352.jpg

Ordered up a debug card for computers and phones from China. It also came with some "free gifts", I have received free gifts before from online purchases but these are just plain weird.

A paintbrush
An eraser

and finally, a saran wrapped unlabelled syringe full of an unknown amber liquid.

Any thoughts on what it might be?

Heroin or flux.

Reactions: Flame and Mythical

Teletron1

Space Tech Engineer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been collecting these Wii controllers been finding them between 10 and 20 on ebay, only one I'm missing is Bowser added Zelda too which my little guy was so excited about. "this one is mine right dad" :rofl: but been trying to make it a point to have family game night and honestly the wii or wii u still rocks when you got kids hopefully Switch can rekindle some of that interactive love

images

Last edited by Teletron1,

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I got all new pipes in my house! My house had water dripping everywhere because all of the old copper pipes rusted through so I hired professionals to rip my whole house apart and put in brand new PVC pipes for both drainage and water pipes. It only costed me $6000!
Sounds like a great investment, specially if you don't like mould and wall pieces falling apart.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Well i asked my wife for those cookies, saw them in an ad:

Little did i know it where big packs ( i tought on a quick view it where packages of 2 cookies in a bag, in a small box, those you can easily take with you on the go)

She send my afterwards those pictures, i was like WTF LOL :D

Prince1.jpg

Prince2.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls