Things you recently bought or got

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also got these at the local Goodwill..... Games $2 each controls $4 each :)

CameraZOOM-20150412194043730.jpg CameraZOOM-20150412194103195.jpg

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It's decent, keeps it under 75C with custom fancurve. Not too much noise either. B-)

Thats way too hot even in the winter. I had a r9 290 Tri-X and the temps never went above 73 (summer time), and yours are going above 75 while its still chilly outside? You should expect a hell fest in the summer ;) But all in all a great GPU :)

Miney

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats way too hot even in the winter. I had a r9 290 Tri-X and the temps never went above 73 (summer time), and yours are going above 75 while its still chilly outside? You should expect a hell fest in the summer ;) But all in all a great GPU :)
Ambient temp in my room is 24C, often colder in the summer due to heater turned off. (Plus the asus one was like $80 cheaper than any other 290.)
Anyway, hope to be able to run GTA V on ultra in 1080 woth a smooth fps.

guitarheroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ambient temp in my room is 24C, often colder in the summer due to heater turned off. (Plus the asus one was like $80 cheaper than any other 290.)
Anyway, hope to be able to run GTA V on ultra in 1080 woth a smooth fps.
Now you know why it was so cheap ;) Yeah, GTA V runs like a dream - a 290 would have no problem maxing it out.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ordered a few things off eBay but as usual everything is delayed one way or another. Two of my orders should be showing up today but the postman is legendarily slow, and I just got an email about how my order of Yahtzee's second novel 'Jam' has been delayed due to 'unforseen circumstances'. In other words Wordery cocked up again.

Social_Outlaw

G.B.A.T.e.m.p T.e.m.p.l.a.r K.n.i.g.h.t
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Just got a black NDSi but I think something is wrong with it. The battery wont't recharge and I believe the DS lite charger light come on without the battery, so it should apply. The battery when plugged in instantly flashes on and cuts off? If anyone know, I would be greatly appreciated ;) .

Also I got an ZTE ZMax
11gb internal storage
2gb ram :lol:

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just got a black NDSi but I think something is wrong with it. The battery wont't recharge and I believe the DS lite charger light come on without the battery, so it should apply. The battery when plugged in instantly flashes on and cuts off? If anyone know, I would be greatly appreciated ;) .

Also I got an ZTE ZMax
11gb internal storage
2gb ram :lol:
I'm not an expert, but the battery light instantly flashing on and off sounds like a sign of a broken battery, to me. The light goes on when it's being charged, and turns off when it's full. It going on and then off instantly when you plug it in suggests that the battery immediately rejects the charge, because it can't hold any. Getting a new battery should solve your issues.

Also, does the system turn on when you have it plugged in to the charger? If it does, then it's definitely the battery.

Reactions: Social_Outlaw

Social_Outlaw

Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm not an expert, but the battery light instantly flashing on and off sounds like a sign of a broken battery, to me. The light goes on when it's being charged, and turns off when it's full. It going on and then off instantly when you plug it in suggests that the battery immediately rejects the charge, because it can't hold any. Getting a new battery should solve your issues.

Also, does the system turn on when you have it plugged in to the charger? If it does, then it's definitely the battery.

The system does not turn on when the charger is plugged in unfortunately (with or without the battery)

The system does not turn on when the charger is plugged in unfortunately (with or without the battery).

Social_Outlaw

Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
sounds like a bad fuse
Well that's a bummer my phone is powerful enough to emulate it but I prefer pushing over touch so I wonder if they're still repairing them?

Update: I got the charger port to work all I had to do was get a needle and lift the 2 pins within the DSI (:.

0ed26aaae65540c15b559f893e3d675c.jpg

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw