Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I bought a new alternator instead of a new CPU :mellow: But once I get my money for selling my PS3, I'll be able to buy it :D

I also bought a couple of these :wub:
4fcCyQ9.png

Reactions: Michierusama

Michierusama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Some spare coin this week :) Doesn't happen very often so I decided to treat myself :)

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - eShop DL,
Xbox One Wireless Controller,
Gameware Xbox One Duel Controller Charging Dock w/ 2 Rechargeable Batteries,
Dead Rising 3 - Preowned.

£110.91.

Reactions: chavosaur

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It's been a while since I've posted. I've picked up quite a few things...
  • Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)- I figured it was about time I gave this a shot, since I loved the demo, and everyone said it was great. But I'm working on other handheld games at the moment, so I let a friend borrow it. He has a travel job, so he needs a boredom buster more than I do right now. ;)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3)- Used at GameStop. What is it? Not Zelda! What's it like? Zelda! What more could I possibly ask for??
  • Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- I don't care much for the series, but I like this one, so far. At the very least, online multiplayer gives me a break from the BS that is trying to gold cup everything in grand prix. I gave the Club Nintendo code to a European friend of mine as a gift to get the free game, since she's having a rough time right now.
  • 1001 Spikes (3DS eShop)- Bought this on a whim last night because the design of the game reminded me a bit of VVVVVV. It's not QUITE the same, but it's a fun, masochistic platformer.
  • Xbox 360 Slim (250 GB)- The refurbished 360 Elite I got as a gift in 2012 started showing pre-RRoD signs (freezing up within a minute of booting any game), so I decided to replace it. Thankfully, a pawnshop in my town gets a fair number of video games and consoles (because their trade rates are better than GameStop, or so I heard), but nobody actually shops there for games. They had a 250 GB Slim with a controller, rechargable battery pack and cord, and all hookups for $150. So far it runs like a dream and isn't Live-banned, which is great. I'll probably give the controller to a friend of mine who needs one, because I don't.
  • GBA SP charger- I got my sister a GBA SP for Christmas a couple years back, and she said she lost the charger. So I grabbed one off Amazon and had it sent to her
  • Shatter Me, by Lindsey Stirling (Audio CD)- This is the first physical CD I bought in years. It was only $10, so why not?
  • Two tickets to see X-Men: Days of Future Past- It wasn't QUITE as good as First Class, but I still really enjoyed it.
  • Two tickets to see The Fault in Our Stars- Normally I'm really anal about reading books before seeing their movies, but my girlfriend really wanted me to see it with her, so I made an exception. I ended up really enjoying it too, so bonus.
  • A bunch of Rayman games during the PSN flash sale- Rayman, Rayman 2: Revolution, and Rayman 3 HD
Anyway, I should go. I'm going to play Sonic Unleashed on my new 360.:grog:

ineverwipe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Within the last couple months I've bought:
- 3.55 Phat BC PS3 modded with 19 blade fan, cooler power supply, fan speed control switch and temp gauges.
- Metal Gear Solid PSP 3001
- Metal Gear Solid Big Boss Edition PSP 3001
- PSP Go
- God of War PSP 3001
- And pre-ordered the Destiny White PS4 Bundle

My system collection is awesome now

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Today I bought a cheapo 30W soldering iron with a fine tip (I wanted a low-powered one so that I don't damage any IC's - they're pretty sensitive to heat), a de-soldering suction pump, a roll of solder and some mounting wire.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I bought a N64 with Yoshi's Story for my sister along with Super Mario 64, Zelda OoT, Cruise n World, Cruise n USA, Tremor Pak Plus with Controller Pak and recently a Transfer Pak.

Also got a refurb N64 controller with new analog stick.

Oh and today i ordered AeroGauge, F-1 World Grand Prix and Star Wars Episode 1 Racer. You can say that i've been on a N64 roll lately and next month i'm getting an Everdrive 64

Nearly forgot to say that i also got Sports Champion 2 digitally for 2,50 with my PS Plus subscription and Zelda Minish Cap on the Wii U VC

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
:rofl2:

So yesterday a friend of mine told me he was going to sell his Wii U. Being the terrible person I am, I told him I'd give him $150 for it (y'know, what the Wii U is actually worth ;O; ). He told me to wait a couple weeks and if no one else he knew wanted it, it was mine. Literally 15 hours later, I just get a text from him saying "So the most I was offered was $100 when do you want to pick it up" :rofl2:

I just bought a fucking Wii U for $150 :rofl2:

Well, I'll buy it Friday. But regardless, I paid exactly what I wanted to pay for this piece of junk :lol:

It's the Wind Waker edition, too...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/zzu0VHzy7tU?si=V2sI-JSptJg0SWmC