Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Bought one of these bad girls:

rcubEgF.jpg

It's an Amiga 600, mine is a bit more yellowed than this mint baby, but a little bit of a scrub will return it to its former glory. It came with the mouse, a Quickshot joystick (needs a new cable... and a good wash, but it's functioning fine):

mdDVt0I.jpg

...and a mountain of old floppies that were far too old to salvage - only 4-5 survived. I immediately expanded upon the set using this thing:

JSmSA5i.jpg

I cut the power connector part off, fitted the system with the adapter and a 3.5" IDE 40-pin ribbon cable (a bit of a tight fit, you can feel the case bending slightly, I'll have to get an IDE ribbon with "shorter" connectors), threaded it through to the expansion port and lo and behold, my A600 is now 3.5" inch HDD-ready (and running Workbench 2.1 from the connected and externally-powered hard drive!).

I've spent the day formatting floppies and downloading disk images, it's going to be a gaming feast when I'm done with this thing. :yay:

Plstic

Guru Meditation Error
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got a huge lot of atari 800 stuff and 400 hundred stuff. I got 2 atari 400's and 1 atari 800, A shit ton of unopened 5.25 floppys and a lot of great games.

Reactions: Foxi4

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No problem! Enjoy your new machine! :)
BTW...
Did you reach the episode yet when Goku revives or is he still at King Kai? :P
Sorry, I love DBZ as well! xD

Haha I'm on episode 33, where Ginyu freaks out at Goku's power level. I've been spending alot of time the fast few days watching, I started Kai a few years back but I kind of forgot about it and dropped it at around episode 20. I have yet to finish Kai, but I'm already excited for the Buu saga.

Reactions: Attila13

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Recently bought Resident Evil Revelations used for 15€ at New Game with no club nintendo code, 1 month later I found out they are selling Resident Evil Revelations for 5€ brand new with club nintendo code, I'm gonna rebuy the game just for the club nintendo code and sale (or trade) my older copy.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bought today at Target Paper Mario Sticker Star for $15(it was on sale for $20 and i had a coupon for $5 off) and RAGE for ps3 for $5(the game was on sale for $10 and i had another $5 off coupon)
uQa4EIn.jpg

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bought today at Target Paper Mario Sticker Star for $15(it was on sale for $20 and i had a coupon for $5 off) and RAGE for ps3 for $5(the game was on sale for $10 and i had another $5 off coupon)
uQa4EIn.jpg

You're gonna love Paper Mario Sticker Star. Remember -- Do not play it so long, and you're gonna finish it so quick and you're gonna be like -- OMG WTF THIS GAME WAS SO SHORT.

Reactions: dragonblood9999

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're gonna love Paper Mario Sticker Star. Remember -- Do not play it so long, and you're gonna finish it so quick and you're gonna be like -- OMG WTF THIS GAME WAS SO SHORT.

them main 2 reasons i bought the game was because it was cheap and i liked the n64 Paper Mario. also i really hope it not that short

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
them main 2 reasons i bought the game was because it was cheap and i liked the n64 Paper Mario. also i really hope it not that short
Unfortunately, this game is the worst of the Paper Mario games. They changed the fighting style, the exploration style, and left little substance to the game making it rather short. If you want a game as good as the N64 Paper Mario, you're best off playing the Gamecube Paper Mario game, the Thousand Year Door. It's easily the best of the Paper Mario games, and it's one of my favorite games of all time.

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately, this game is the worst of the Paper Mario games. They changed the fighting style, the exploration style, and left little substance to the game making it rather short. If you want a game as good as the N64 Paper Mario, you're best off playing the Gamecube Paper Mario game, the Thousand Year Door. It's easily the best of the Paper Mario games, and it's one of my favorite games of all time.

I agree with you, I was very disappointed in discovering there is not the features that are traditionally there for the previously made games, but the gameplay is amazing which makes it still a very good game.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I agree with you, I was very disappointed in discovering there is not the features that are traditionally there for the previously made games, but the gameplay is amazing which makes it still a very good game.

i am not very far into the gme(played only for about 2 hours),but into it look like Nintendo was trying to make a New Super Mario Bros/Paper Mario hybrid and for the fun of it add stickers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY