Things you recently bought or got

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Eeeeeehh.. Last things I bought were:
  • Daft Punk - Human After All (CD Album)
  • Broken Bells - After the Disco (CD Album)
  • Pre-order of a physical version of the localisation of the Steins;Gate VN
That's it for now. I got the Daft Punk album for the sake of having all the Daft Punk albums in my collection although it's pretty mediocre.
I also got some cable stuff like HDMI's etc. to stock up but that's not really interesting.

Reactions: _kbnft

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Airplane tickets to Germany and back, 2 hotel nights and a car rent for the time.
Also a ton of diesel for my car to get to work and back.

Tempted for a Zelda 3DS XL, but I'll have to wait a few weeks to know if I got me a permanent job after graduating :3

BIFFTAZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Xbox one, Forza 5 day one edition, The lego movie video game, 12 month xbox live.

apy7y4a8.jpg

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1st pic: a graphics card for my htpc, green man bobble head, 3ds usb charging cable, 128GB corsair usb 3.0 flash drive 3ds xl case
2nd pic: sandisk 128GB ssd (actually got this free since its a review item)
3rd pic: gogo pillow (was a bit skeptical but it does actually work, its one of those things you never knew you needed until you had one)
DSC02202_zps50abf95c.jpg~original

DSC02208_zps413b12d5.jpg~original

DSC02206_zps5a292b00.jpg~original

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay for anime titillation games.

Just bought AKG K 240 studio headphones, FiiO 11 Kilimanjaro 3.5mm Amplifier, 2x Ultimate Ears Mini Booms, a Hosa stereo splitter, and I'm still waiting on two of these: www.ebay.com/itm/181173382873 to come in because I wasn't sure if I wanted to double butterfly or not.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I just bought something amazing! I will have to wait 1-3 months before it arrives T_____T
I'm actually really excited to recieve this large box. With used stuff. From the late '80s and possibly early '90s.

Tempted in doing a short YouTube show about it....

I got that also this week..make 55 wiiU games in my coll..
Thats insane mate! Or do you count Virtual Console games with that? (still a lot though)

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a copy of Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance on Amazon, and it arrived in the mail today. Now I'll be prepared for both my next Castlevania and "play at work during breaktime" game, once I beat Mega Man ZX (my current breaktime game) and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

I also ordered a DVD copy of the movie Prisoners for my little sister's birthday, since that's what she said she wanted. I was really busy this week and totally forgot to order it before a couple days ago, so I hope it's not too late (her birthday is tomorrow).

I also picked up the original Castlevania on the Wii U Virtual Console even though I already have it on 3DS, just because. I beat the first stage (for the first time, ever), showing a serious improvement in my skills thanks to having beaten the PSP remake of Rondo of Blood.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't bought it yet but I'm still looking for Harvest Moon A New Beggining. Can't find it anywhere and I refuse to buy it on the eShop. Might break down and order online.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7Qa-0Vsf9y/?igsh=MXZpcGcwNnh6MzQzeQ==