XP
Country
United States
  • Razer Deathadder 2013 Mouse
  • Steelseries QcK+ Mouse Pad
  • Steelseries 6Gv2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
  • Tripplite ISOBAR8ULTRA Surge Protector
  • Spigen New Coated 2 Backpack
I was able to buy all of this because of my recent 2 jobs I got which is Starbucks and a gym front desk/personal trainer. I also got a dog walking job and one of the dogs has three legs but somehow he is able to run with no problem.

Reactions: Deleted User

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought a couple things on my trip to my parents' for this Thanksgiving.

From GameStop on the way to my parents'... (buy 2, get 1 preowned deal)...
-Lollipop Chainsaw (PS3)
-Ōkamiden (DS)
-Red Steel 2 (Wii)

From the incredibly awesome used Bookshop in Chapel Hill...
-"Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment," by James Patterson (a book series I absolutely loved years ago before the series went to shit, I want to rebuild my collection of books I got rid of, such as this one)
-"Stormbreaker," by Anthony Horowitz (a book I tried to read years ago, but forgot about and never finished)

When I went out to eat with friends...
-Bojangles' for breakfast on Friday
-Iced tea from Big Lots (yeah, I know)
-a calzone for lunch
-Various ingredients and snacks for "Sausage Fest" (a sort of silly annual tradition of my best friend, my girlfriend, and myself where we grill sausages and have fun while my friend house sits for his aunt)
-Sonic for dinner on the way back home

From the same GameStop on the way home...
-Red DSLite (a christmas gift for my brother, on sale for $40 for Black Friday weekend)
-Carrying case (albeit for DSi, but fits the DSLite nonetheless)

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- A Killzone: Mercenary download from Amazon for $19.99; unfortunately both PSN and my internet connection are slow today, so while the game itself is downloaded I've only got a third of the whopping 1.2GB patch downloaded.

- A Gateway NV570P10U 15.6" i5 touch notebook. 4GB/500GB isn't spectacular for a $329 machine, but I plan on swapping in the 750GB HDD and 4GB of the RAM from my current subnotebook anyways.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
- A Killzone: Mercenary download from Amazon for $19.99; unfortunately both PSN and my internet connection are slow today, so while the game itself is downloaded I've only got a third of the whopping 1.2GB patch downloaded.

- A Gateway NV570P10U 15.6" i5 touch notebook. 4GB/500GB isn't spectacular for a $329 machine, but I plan on swapping in the 750GB HDD and 4GB of the RAM from my current subnotebook anyways.

Every time Killzone Mercenary asks me to update, I look at the size of it and say "Yeah no". I don't even play online anyways. Personally I think 1.2GB is waaaaay too big of a patch for a handheld game.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Space Harrier 3D for my 3DS in the eShop. It's a nice port of the arcade version in 3D! Also bought Mega Man 2, 3, and 4 when they were on sale last week.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every time Killzone Mercenary asks me to update, I look at the size of it and say "Yeah no". I don't even play online anyways. Personally I think 1.2GB is waaaaay too big of a patch for a handheld game.

Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous. I'm betting they started printing the game before the open beta went live and then created a massive quick 'n dirty patch to try and shore up some of the more serious issues. They've even said that the next patch will have no purpose but to shrink the size of the existing patches by around 800MB. Really should upgrade to a 32GB card soon, though; had to uninstall Zen Pinball and its tables to make room for everything.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, it's kind of ridiculous. I'm betting they started printing the game before the open beta went live and then created a massive quick 'n dirty patch to try and shore up some of the more serious issues. They've even said that the next patch will have no purpose but to shrink the size of the existing patches by around 800MB. Really should upgrade to a 32GB card soon, though; had to uninstall Zen Pinball and its tables to make room for everything.

Oh hell, I would get a 32GB card. I would LOVE to have that much space. But Sony can go screw themselves if they think I'm just going to willingly accept being ripped off.

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was able to snag a 32GB card for $50. I guess that's the lowest it will get for a while. :/
EDIT: Probably will drop again when the 64GB card comes to America.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eghb.jpg

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
I broke the bank today, spent much more than I normally do for a weekend. Felt the need to come brag (... or cry) about it. :\

• 250GB Xbox 360 Console with Halo 4, Forza Horizon, Fable III and Tomb Raider
  • 500GB PS3 Console with GTA 5, The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls
  • Lollipop Chainsaw - PS3
  • Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - PS3
  • Forza Motorsport 2 - Xbox 360
  • Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection - Xbox 360
  • Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360
  • Gears of War - Xbox 360
  • Gears of War 2: Game of the Year Edition - Xbox 360
  • Gears of War 3 - Xbox 360
  • Halo 3 - Xbox 360
  • Halo 3 ODST - Xbox 360
  • Halo Reach - Xbox 360
  • Halo Wars - Xbox 360
  • Project Gotham Racing 3 - Xbox 360
  • Project Gotham Racing 4 - Xbox 360
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings - 3DS
  • Mensa HQ - 3DS
  • Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends - 3DS
  • Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends - 3DS
  • Super Pokemon Rumble Blast - 3DS
  • Puzzler Mind Gym - 3DS
  • Rabbids Rumble - 3DS
  • Steel Driver - 3DS
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Windows Receiver
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit
  • Xbox 360 Media Remote
  • Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit
  • Misc Chinese Junk (3 HDMI cables, 5 AU USB wall adapters, 3 port HDMI switch, Wii U screen protectors, Wii U pouch)
  • Random Steam Games
= $1,264.04+ well spent?
Overall I'm very happy to have picked up an Xbox 360 since I've never bought into any of Microsoft's consoles and the price seems to be quite decent now. I'm amazingly excited to see how the firmware interface and functionality compares to that of the PS3. I'm aiming for this to be a Christmas present to myself so hopefully I can restrain myself from opening it until then.
As for the PS3 purchase, it was a little hard to justify as I already have a PS3. The main reasoning behind purchasing it was for the 3 games packaged with it + an extra controller. Purchasing them separately would have cost me $287 at local stores so I'm quite happy for a $112 PS3.

Lastly, whilst not strictly related to purchases, the idea of having a Xbox 360 forced me to clean those hard to reach places, organize things and most importantly give my PS3 a good blow out. The amount of dust which came out of that thing was spectacular and it has now reverted to its super quiet state rather than sounding like it is getting ready for blast off. :D

razielleonhart

RazzyDee
Trophies
XP
Country
3DS XL Gold Zelda
A Link Between Worlds *hard copy*
Just the Wii U system off a friend * got mad and threw away my old one when i had a problem*
Pokemon Y
Gate-Way 3DS
2.0 Hard drive shell
Shantae - eshop
Shantae Risky's Revenge
Zelda Oracle of Seasons - *Free with A Link Between Worlds*
Kinect *got it for my girl*
3DS XL folder/case for my new XL

Reactions: TripleSMoon

_Mary_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I broke the bank today, spent much more than I normally do for a weekend. Felt the need to come brag (... or cry) about it. :\

• 250GB Xbox 360 Console with Halo 4, Forza Horizon, Fable III and Tomb Raider
  • 500GB PS3 Console with GTA 5, The Last of Us and Beyond: Two Souls
  • Lollipop Chainsaw - PS3
  • Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition - PS3
  • Forza Motorsport 2 - Xbox 360
  • Forza Motorsport 3 Ultimate Collection - Xbox 360
  • Forza Motorsport 4 - Xbox 360
  • Gears of War - Xbox 360
  • Gears of War 2: Game of the Year Edition - Xbox 360
  • Gears of War 3 - Xbox 360
  • Halo 3 - Xbox 360
  • Halo 3 ODST - Xbox 360
  • Halo Reach - Xbox 360
  • Halo Wars - Xbox 360
  • Project Gotham Racing 3 - Xbox 360
  • Project Gotham Racing 4 - Xbox 360
  • LEGO Lord of the Rings - 3DS
  • Mensa HQ - 3DS
  • Nintendogs + Cats: French Bulldog & New Friends - 3DS
  • Nintendogs + Cats: Golden Retriever & New Friends - 3DS
  • Super Pokemon Rumble Blast - 3DS
  • Puzzler Mind Gym - 3DS
  • Rabbids Rumble - 3DS
  • Steel Driver - 3DS
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Windows Receiver
  • Xbox 360 Wireless Controller + Play and Charge Kit
  • Xbox 360 Media Remote
  • Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit
  • Misc Chinese Junk (3 HDMI cables, 5 AU USB wall adapters, 3 port HDMI switch, Wii U screen protectors, Wii U pouch)
  • Random Steam Games
= $1,264.04+ well spent?

Overall I'm very happy to have picked up an Xbox 360 since I've never bought into any of Microsoft's consoles and the price seems to be quite decent now. I'm amazingly excited to see how the firmware interface and functionality compares to that of the PS3. I'm aiming for this to be a Christmas present to myself so hopefully I can restrain myself from opening it until then.
As for the PS3 purchase, it was a little hard to justify as I already have a PS3. The main reasoning behind purchasing it was for the 3 games packaged with it + an extra controller. Purchasing them separately would have cost me $287 at local stores so I'm quite happy for a $112 PS3.

Lastly, whilst not strictly related to purchases, the idea of having a Xbox 360 forced me to clean those hard to reach places, organize things and most importantly give my PS3 a good blow out. The amount of dust which came out of that thing was spectacular and it has now reverted to its super quiet state rather than sounding like it is getting ready for blast off. :D

get a hitman absolution game :P

_Mary_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
since im poor as f i just a bought a dancepad for stepmania coz im not doing any exercises at all.. :/ but im lovin it !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think it be cool to have one that would fit in my pickup truck bed, then I could put down ramps n drive it off.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Used this one 5 times already impossible to clean
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need the $900 copper coated ones, they are good for 10 times cooking before they are un cleanable
    Condoms are only meant to be used once Ken lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well damn that explains how you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I tried Cavier for the first time today. That shit is nasty. Don't get why people like it.
    Eh it's good with Vodka and crackers
    Gotta have the whole experience
    Drink enough vodka so you can barely taste it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Depends on brand rich rich people spend like 500 a tin
    What I'm putting down is you gotta be trashed first lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like if psi fucked the fish the quality of the eggs will probably come out abnormal
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We had it spread on crackers, n I had Rum/Coke today. I like all fish and seafoods, but not that.
    Lol sorry Ken it was either the fish or your mom.... I picked the fish lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah still an abnormal egg came out
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob smelled the same anyways
    +1
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Prob smelled the same anyways +1