Things you recently bought or got

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Softmodded is weak(cant use modded bioses like cerbios (which allows 8+ tb drives) plus tsop if you screw up a bios flash your box is dead (you could desoldier the chip but i don't have the skills to my 1.4 was pre hard modded so all i need to do is plug in the chip good as new
Post automatically merged:

Softmodded is weak(cant use modded bioses like cerbios (which allows 8+ tb drives) plus tsop if you screw up a bios flash your box is dead (you could desoldier the chip but i don't have the skills to my 1.4 was pre hard modded so all i need to do is plug in the chip good as new
also bought an anbernic RS97 will recieve by the 20th

Last edited by chrisrlink,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nanachi!
B9ED2D96-6358-4D77-ADC3-2A5AB69831C0.jpegB97DB80B-EB8B-4602-BB7E-4AC382AD54D5.jpeg8C1EE335-E253-443E-90B3-FF87E5A1ECE4.jpeg

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bought another Wii Classic Controller in excellent condition. :)

In general, I see most of these controllers yellowed or straight up like it was dug up, so it's nice to own two that aren't.

Doubt these'll ever be as popular as the GCN ones, but who knows. For traditional gaming they're great and semi-wireless on the Wii (more convenient than the GCN Wavebird).

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
s-l1600.jpg

I got myself a bit of work. I hope I get it delivered soon, I am starting to worry.

EDIT: Just got delivered. Thank goodness.
Afternatch: I did an av mod to the system as only output was RF. I took the time to desolder the RF module and install a TRRS conector in place to avoid making holes to the case. Three of the four controllers work, one is down. Zapper works. Mario-Duck Hunt needed cleaning but worked. Tetris was broken, after visual inspection three lines needed rework as they were corroded (too many people blowing into the cartridge. Do not blow the cartridges). After rework, tetris booted without issues again. On my way to retrobright everything but given the free time I have it will have to wait to after christmas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1