Italy
1680534963070.png

Newcomers!

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Slowly buying pc parts to build low to mid end gaming pc for my nephew. Going amd with it. Going to give it to him for his confirmation, in may. He currently "games" on a 10 year old hp(or 9 year old) that can barely run Minecraft/TF2.

Bought yesterday a Black Lian-Li Lancool 205 mesh c case and a Thermalright Peerless Assassin120 SE ARGB.

The case comes with 2 front 140mm rgb fans and 1 120mm in the rear. Going to install 2 more 120mm fans on the top, cause I have some extra 120mm rgb fans lying around.

Also have for it a wifi/bluetooth card, cause for some reason I prefer to have a pcie card vs getting a mobo with the stuff built-in.

Also his case is going to have a total of 7 rgb fans, 2 front, 1 rear, 2 top and 2 on the cpu cooler, total overkill imo.

Attachments

• 20230403_124055.jpg
    20230403_124055.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 26

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
71nWHWuboSL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Just arrived, Now I can calibrate my torque wrenchs!
I've got a couple of torque wrenches, however how will you know your tester is correct - and how will you calibrate that? As long as you wind them off after using them they should be ok though, unless you have a digital one of course.

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
1680563280589.png
Just finished to put together I am Missing three buttons because the acrylic plate was cut wrong on the three upper holes.

tomorrow will try again with a bigger bit.
Post automatically merged:

I've got a couple of torque wrenches, however how will you know your tester is correct - and how will you calibrate that? As long as you wind them off after using them they should be ok though, unless you have a digital one of course.
You put the exit of this sensor on a vise, and set the sensor on top reading mode, then you set your wrench on a desired value, you put the wrench on the input of the sensor and turn the wrench like you are torquing a nut until you hear the click (or beep) then you read the real applied torque on the sensor, you will know if your wrench is calibrated or need to correct the tensor spring.

Also you can use the sensor to convert any normal wrench on a torque one putting between the normal wrench and a socket.

By the way the sensor (Tester) becomes calibrated from factory, I choose the no so cheap one because have certificate of calibration from a a recognized industrial lab. Is supposed you can check the serial of the device on the page of the lab, .

Last edited by impeeza,

rcpd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gotta get a set of these now. Was in a car accident that basically wrecked me. Stupid asshole ran a red light doing 50MPH+ and plowed into the passenger side of my Silverado. Totaled my truck. Totaled my nose from the airbag. Totaled my right wrist. Totaled my right leg below the knee. Been laid up in a hospital for a two weeks but I think I'm going home soon. One hell of a concussion.

Attachments

• grp_mdsv80534_on_gray_013_rgb.jpg
    grp_mdsv80534_on_gray_013_rgb.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 20

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Gotta get a set of these now. Was in a car accident that basically wrecked me. Stupid asshole ran a red light doing 50MPH+ and plowed into the passenger side of my Silverado. Totaled my truck. Totaled my nose from the airbag. Totaled my right wrist. Totaled my right leg below the knee. Been laid up in a hospital for a two weeks but I think I'm going home soon. One hell of a concussion.
It could be worse - at least you're not a ginger.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have crazy deals sometimes I got lucky and noticed one 70% off listed at $10 seems they changed it or it was a bug and they shipped it out anyway.

65W USB C Charger Block, GaN Fast Charger, LIBRIDS Foldable Compact Dual Port PD USB C Wall Charger https://a.co/d/aKyrjM2

Sometime I worry about the quality of these charger, I only have two GaN chargers, one from Razer and one from Aya Neo for Aya Neo device.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometime I worry about the quality of these charger, I only have two GaN chargers, one from Razer and one from Aya Neo for Aya Neo device.
If anything they'll just fail but two for $6 I can't gripe much even if they work the rest the year I have a back up. Plus SteamDeck is pretty reliable about slow chargers it's a good tester to see if it actually pumps enough juice for it which I mainly use them for.

Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's a far cry from it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a free to play bs, pay to get any good weapon/gear
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not free to play but $35
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Inb4 kiiwii gives it a 0/10
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    6/10 rating on steam
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I would like a Predator game "Kill Team" it takes place in the Jungle of the first movie, your team is sent to hunt the predator, using current tech drones and a trained team. Set traps use strategy to hunt and trap or kill the predator.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ill stick with my Battlefield. Yea a predator hunting game like that would be cool. Esp if you can be Arnold and say "Get to da choppa"
    +1
    Maybe Arnold could do a cameo voice acting, he is the one briefing you on the mission
    +1
    Honestly surprised they didn't make a tie in game for Predators that movie was awesome
    I was kinda sad the Yakuza guy died sword fighting a predator lol
    The Russian guy went out like a boss
    Double claymores to the face definitely kill a predator lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went today and looked at a motorcycle someone was selling. I get there and the battery on it was dead, so the guy grabbed a battery charger and hooked it up. He plugged it into the wall, and the motorcycle sparked and started smoking. Come to find out the bike uses a 6 volt battery and the guy had the charger set to 12v. I said sorry to the dude and walked away. I felt bad for him tho.
    Sounds like it would be an exciting ride....
    Not sure I would want something on fire between my legs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He ruined it basically. Sad cause it was a decent old bike. It would take more money to rewire the bike than it was worth tho.
    Yeah I'm sure at minimum the starter was fried
    Alternator and battery
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob alot of fried parts. It was still smoking when I left.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I would've said show me how it rides
    I always wanted one of those Smart Cars with a Hyabusa motor in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm getting sick and tired of cheap ass baking pans now