Things you recently bought or got

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Life is Fun.....:sad:
Well it could be worse. One of my co-workers is in the hospital because of covid. Apparently it's pretty bad and this guy wouldn't see a doctor for anything.

Anyway, there's a sale on psn right now for 1 month of PS NOW for $6.49 (canadian) and you can buy it multiple times, so bought it 3 times cause I've had the money in my wallet for while and I've been wanting to try it out.

Decided to replatinum infamous on my main account. I had platinumed it years ago when I used to live in Europe.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[emoji14]
5405851a02f843a652c22f0d78d07637.jpg

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Rhythm Heaven DS!

I already have Megamix and flashcart with rhythm heaven on it, but DS version was something I always wanted to legally own by myself.

Now that I own both DS and 3DS, I'm finally able to play it all day long without borrowing it from other guys. :D

Sadly I wasn't able to find one with its case. that's a bit shame, but I was able to get it pretty cheap. guess I'll try to find it later.
2e7ee3a3c086349a311f2453495ba0c8.jpg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got a scorpion sucker as a gift, the ingredients include: syrup, scorpion, flavoring and yellow #5

I can't help but feel somewhat attacked
View attachment 251716
I've actually had one of those scorpions as a pet. The common name is Dune scorpion. iirc it's about a 2 out 5 on the venom level and its a pissy scorpion but would just run 95% of the time.

Also ordered a clean blue GITD gba sp shell, a ips kit for it and clear yellow buttons that I'm not sure I will use with it or not.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And that it's quantum dot tech and not OLED (which is prone to burn in) :D
That's nice too. If you ever hook it up to a PC/Laptop i'd be interested to know how it looks and how well the freesync works.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's nice too. If you ever hook it up to a PC/Laptop i'd be interested to know how it looks and how well the freesync works.

Uh, don't have a laptop or any way of hooking up my PC (opposite sides of the house) but for console gaming, input lag/response time is supposed to be quite good

wiitendo84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I just recently bought 2 things. One of them being a playstation 5. Got it about 2 weeks ago and so far my daughter has been watching cocomelon...Haven't got a chance to play it. Today I ordered a Dell Inspiron G5 5500. Get that delivered on Tuesday. That's going to be my new dedicated computer for hacking my cheat codes for switch.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Been seeing ads for the Genki Shadowcast for months now but always figured it'd be meh, but after actually looking at the KS and hearing first hand how it is from Scarlet I decided to buy 2 of them.

Tl;dr it's supposed to be a small capture card that plugs right into any HDMI output and then connects to your PC via USB to use as a display out. A little more limited than your run of the mill capture card, but it's tiny and $40 each so I bought two of them. Being able to just plug in consoles and laptops and other kinds of PCs right to my desktop as opposed to fiddling with monitor inputs and my HDMI Switch will be so much more useful to me.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright so I just recently bought 2 things. One of them being a playstation 5. Got it about 2 weeks ago and so far my daughter has been watching cocomelon...Haven't got a chance to play it. Today I ordered a Dell Inspiron G5 5500. Get that delivered on Tuesday. That's going to be my new dedicated computer for hacking my cheat codes for switch.

Lucky, been impossible to find those. Saw some dude walk out with an Xbox Series X I think, at Best Buy earlier. I was a bit jealous x3

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Uh, don't have a laptop or any way of hooking up my PC (opposite sides of the house) but for console gaming, input lag/response time is supposed to be quite good
That's what I read in a review of that series of tv's on Hexus.net that it had low input lag. Hopefully more tv manufacturers will follow suite with Freesync/G-Sync integration but as good as Samsung tv's are, I more of a Panasonic man. I hope you get many years of pleasure from it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill