Things you recently bought or got

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This.....

B092D26B-FF87-4EC5-8005-C02F5496FB58.jpeg

Because my original Neo Geo died on me and I don’t have time to repair it just now because I’ve been given one of Darksoft’s Multi AES carts, to do some articles on.
So I just had to take the plunge, still, handy to have a spare I suppose.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Welp, caved and pre-ordered the collector's edition for Tony Hawk's Pro Skate 1 and 2 for PS4, purely because I want the full sized deck it comes with which is a neat bonus item IMO. I haven't skated in years, so I don't have any other decks hanging around, but I think it'd be nice to have at least something displayed somewhere, maybe get my daughter interested in skating when she gets older.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...ater-1-and-2-collectors-edition/11102350.html <

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welp, caved and pre-ordered the collector's edition for Tony Hawk's Pro Skate 1 and 2 for PS4, purely because I want the full sized deck it comes with which is a neat bonus item IMO. I haven't skated in years, so I don't have any other decks hanging around, but I think it'd be nice to have at least something displayed somewhere, maybe get my daughter interested in skating when she gets older.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-game...ater-1-and-2-collectors-edition/11102350.html <
I dunno if it's gonna trump the definitive Xbox 2x versions imo.
12446_front.jpg

Reactions: Alexander1970

zeroultima6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Parts 6 and 7 have arrived, PC case is still a suprise bc spoilers and the graphics card is one of the most powerful components i ever bought, and yes it cost an arm and a leg to get it.

Attachments

• 20200513_183640.jpg
    20200513_183640.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 142
  • 20200513_183902.jpg
    20200513_183902.jpg
    974.8 KB · Views: 119

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
So when the TG16 mini got delayed, Konami didn't give any ETA on when it might release. Well, I happened to check Amazon today for something else, and saw it pop up in my recommendations with a release date of May 22nd...

So I preordered that as well, assuming that's actually legit and not an Amazon placeholder.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QD9GQ9J/ <

I'd like to own an OG TG16, but I don't really think they're worth the $200+ people are charging for decent ones around the internet and such, and this mini is probably the closest I'll get to having one for myself so...eh, might as well.

EDIT: Oh, and my wife is on a bit of a vintage kick lately and had me order this vintage "style" radio.

w65cVAR.jpg

Not actually as old as you'd think, it was actually made in 1989 as a collectors edition thing, but has that nice aesthetic she's looking for. Nabbed it for $23 shipped :lol:

EDIT2: Annnnnnnnnd she saw another she liked from the same collection, but a different model...so I won that, too :lol:

S0Pxt4p.jpg

$27

Last edited by Tom Bombadildo,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sixth edition ICE Supertester 680R

IMG_20200515_194122.jpg

This is pretty much a direct competitor of the British "AVO meter" series in making a multimeter that is professional grade (but not top of the line, despite having plenty of useful and less useful gimmicks), easy to repair, and with the least intuitive user interface possible;

The 6th edition is arguably one of the nicest (being powered by a common C battery instead of a 2R10 which is currently a de facto monopoly of Camelion, and more features and ranges* than the final model succeeding it); it was defective in the actual indicator but managed to fix it (dislodged return spring), even though it now always reads about 1 tick higher than reality

* I suspect this is due to stop having fun safety regulations - then again would you trust those cables for the maximum displayable values of 2 kV and 5 A?

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Sixth edition ICE Supertester 680R

View attachment 209225

This is pretty much a direct competitor of the British "AVO meter" series in making a multimeter that is professional grade (but not top of the line, despite having plenty of useful and less useful gimmicks), easy to repair, and with the least intuitive user interface possible;

The 6th edition is arguably one of the nicest (being powered by a common C battery instead of a 2R10 which is currently a de facto monopoly of Camelion, and more features and ranges* than the final model succeeding it); it was defective in the actual indicator but managed to fix it (dislodged return spring), even though it now always reads about 1 tick higher than reality

* I suspect this is due to stop having fun safety regulations - then again would you trust those cables for the maximum displayable values of 2 kV and 5 A?
Quality made in Italy.:bow:

Reactions: MrCokeacola

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: What's your thoughts?