Philippines
EW6IvW7UwAArlbZ
Got P5R a few days ago

TifelMyers

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I bought this scale that can weight your body and scan how much percentage there is of muscle and body fat in your body. Also, the mass of bones, water, etc. Not sure if it was actually a good choice and not just such an impulsive buy.

Reactions: Alexander1970

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Look way less quality then iPod buds
They only cost 90 cents each and sound about the same as the ones I was getting at the dollar tree for 1.50 each.

I only use them to listen to podcasts when I'm going to bed but the thing is I eventually tangle them or snap them in my sleep so they only last for around 2 to 3 months. This way I have earbuds to last me for a good long while.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
My old lawnmower was on it's last legs last year, and doesn't seem to want to start this year, so decided to order a new one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G313J2L/ <

Decided to go for electric over gas this time around. My lawn isn't that big and my grass doesn't usually get too thick, so it just sort of makes sense in the long run to go for some 40 minute battery powered thing vs dealing with gas and the usual maintenance needed for gas powered mowers. Suppose we'll see how it turns out soon.
So this thing died after winter :lol:

Was stored in my garage, nothing but cold got to it, and just doesn't want to start at all. Battery claims to have a charge, but I suspect there's something wrong the electric motor. Warranty wouldn't cover shipping it out to have it looked at, so just opted to buy something else (which will probably be my last foray into battery powered mowers).

https://www.jonsered.com/us/products/lawn-mowers/l1621i/961330034 < Found one of those on eBay, NIB, for $250. Comes with two 5.2ah batteries which are supposed to last approximately 30-40ish minutes each when running the thing at full speed, which should hopefully give me enough time to finish my lawn with just one and maybe a half of the other battery?

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I bought these too

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

how can I make old systems like N64, gamecube and wii look much better on hd tv ? what is the best sd to hd coverter for these systems ? I want to buy it.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    170 KB · Views: 127

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I bought these too

how can I make old systems like N64, gamecube and wii look much better on hd tv ? what is the best sd to hd coverter for these systems ? I want to buy it.
You need an upscaler for older systems, which are generally quite costly if you want something that's actually good, has no input lag, and will actually improve the look of the game.

The only two that I know of that are generally considered "the best" for those particular systems would be:
The Framemeister (which is currently very expensive)
or
The OSSC: https://videogameperfection.com/products/open-source-scan-converter/

But, to be perfectly honest, best case scenario would simply be using a PC and Dolphin for GC and Wii on an HDTV that actually looks good.

BrysonLiam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love this topic. Got a dartboard out of boredom during the pandemic and haven't took it out of the box yet, lol!

Oh and I ordered pizza last night too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in