Things you recently bought or got

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
19576113_1860840474177414_983765402_n.jpg

Picked these up today, just waiting for my PS4 to come in the mail tonight.
Add me on PSN! It's nxiwng (not a typo)

On the other hand, ordered a new wall adapter for my phone as I lost the one that came with it

Reactions: ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO

CTO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Add me on PSN! It's nxiwng (not a typo)

On the other hand, ordered a new wall adapter for my phone as I lost the one that came with it
Will do :P just expecting the PS4 to come in tonight -- if it doesn't I will have to be a mad customer calling Canada Post asking them to give me my $16 I paid for expedited shipping! :angry:

Reactions: nxwing

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will do :P just expecting the PS4 to come in tonight -- if it doesn't I will have to be a mad customer calling Canada Post asking them to give me my $16 I paid for expedited shipping! :angry:
My main PSN is The_Samarium and my one for GTA is ItsPurroxide. Feel free to add me :P

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
MSI quicksilver 1070 OC to replace my aging 290. Pretty much the same as the gaming X, just in silver.

Based on the FE, don't think vega is gonna deliver the goods and even if it did, think it will be out of budget. Can still change my mind (distance selling means can return for any reason 14 days after receiving, as long as you don't use it), don't think I will, but mining craze got me ordering cards at 2am just incase it runs out of stock :lol:

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MSI quicksilver 1070 OC to replace my aging 290. Pretty much the same as the gaming X, just in silver.

Based on the FE, don't think vega is gonna deliver the goods and even if it did, think it will be out of budget. Can still change my mind (distance selling means can return for any reason 14 days after receiving, as long as you don't use it), don't think I will, but mining craze got me ordering cards at 2am just incase it runs out of stock :lol:
The FE Vega cards are not for gaming. They are in the same class as nvidia's quadro cards. Meaning, they are meant for content creators, not games. The RX series of VEGA is going to meant for gaming.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The FE Vega cards are not for gaming. They are in the same class as nvidia's quadro cards. Meaning, they are meant for content creators, not games. The RX series of VEGA is going to meant for gaming.

More like Titans than Quadro. Vega doesn't have certifed drivers for the profesional side and can switch between gaming mode and pro mode. Gaming driver is not gimped either (according to amd), just a little older.

RX vega is the same chip as well, just 8GB instead of 16 and possible higher clockspeeds (doubtful based on power draw of the fe). As much as I would like it, I don't think AMD are pulling a rabbit out the hat with vega and have some huge difference between FE and RX.

I think it will likely be meh like the fury X. If amd really had something great, they would be shouting about it, like with Ryzen, not hiding it and being vague about everything like with vega.

I have time to think on it anyway (won't ship for at least a few days, then 14 days to return if I change mind anyway).

Last edited by Armadillo,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not happy today. The place I ordered my feeder insects from a store in Windsor Ontario. They ship them yesterday and I paid for overnight shipping. I have not received them, so that means I won't be getting them until Tuesday(because of Canada day) the earliest and most likely all dead. I paid just under $50 for everything, the shipping itself was almost $15. what pisses me off more is I ordered them on Tuesday to be shipped on Wednesday for me to get them on Thursday. For some fucking reason they decided to ship them on Thursday for me to get them Friday, well I ain't getting shit(alive anyways). What also pisses me off is the I sent them a email about this and 10 minutes later I get a convenient email saying they're on vacation and won't be back until the 9th and they won't answer any email till the 10th.

Right now there are somewhere in Mississauga which is fucking stupid because they have to pass through my City to go to Mississauga, then from there come back to my City to be delivered to me. I'm so fucking pissed. Not happy with this service I've had with them so far. I ordered from them originally 250 black soldier fly larvae 12 small silkworms six small hornworms and 50 wax worms. Before I paid they sent me an email saying there was no hornworms, that's ok I can give them here easily. I said that's okay can I order everything except for that, I get an email saying yes. So I paid about two hours later another email saying they cannot send me any silkworms if I wanted they can send me 9 medium hornworms instead of the 12 small silkworms. I said okay that's fine then they decide to ship it to me a day late and now this has happened

The only reason I bought from them is because they are close to my City and the shipping was reasonable compared to other site that want ,no Joke, $80 for shipping of something that they sell for $15 .

Also booked a 3 night 4days stay at a serviced camping ground again this year. Cost me $147.
Also bought some frogbit (it's a floating aquatic plant kind of like small lily pads) a aquatic banana plant(the roots looks kind of like a bunch of bananas) and riccia (it's a moss like plant)for my aquarium.

Also trying to convince my sister to let me get a corn snake. My brother in law says he fine with me getting a snake as long as he doesn't see it or its food. They don't care about me getting lizards, geckos or frogs.

Last edited by dragonblood9999,

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Corn snakes are cute :wub:
I know. My sister the type of person that think that only cats and dogs can be pets not anything else. I had a really hard time convincing her let me get an aquarium and the only reason she let me have leopard geckos is because of how small they stay and even then she doesn't want me to bring certain feeder insects, like crickets (even though I do), into the house, because she thinks that all crickets chirp.

The problem she has with snakes is that she doesn't want me to bring live or frozen mice into her house, so that means if I ever wanted to buy a hamster, she would freak out.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

EC Technology 22400mAh Power Bank, for those rainy days at work where I just play on my phone.
Speedo Endurance+ Jammer and Aqua Sphere Mako swimming goggles.
A cheap pump and a Wilson MVP basketball.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
XE6ZYuW.jpg

OxilPMJ.jpg

Quicksilver 1070 oc. Quicksilver is based on the gaming z/x. Same clocks as the X, but the same backplate/lights as z. Of course it has to be rgb because apparently everything is, glad I have a solid side panel.

If Vega is the 2nd coming of gpu jesus you can all thank me, as it would be just my luck that the time I don't believe the amd hype train, it comes through. Have to say that MSI make some of the nicest looking cards on the market.

On another note, not sure the point of Amazon prime. Ordered this late Friday (well 2am, so technically sat morning), ships Saturday, arrived Sunday. Not uncommon for me to have stuff that quick, not really making the sales pitch for prime when standard free seems so good.

Last edited by Armadillo,
Reactions: nxwing
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Got a dispatch confirmation for the rechargeable batteries + charger, now, I just hope Amazon doesn't send me some stupid thing instead like they did last time. I don't even know what to do with that medicinal shampoo... eBay it?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

I got a Wii, a controller, a (broken) nunchuck, a game called rock band, Wii Sports, an "Ultra Sensor Bar" (better than regular one), and all the necessary things to play

All for $40
Kinda seems you got ripped off. The Wii goes for cheaper than that.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does paying for a flight count as buying stuff as well ? as its only transportation ...

Went to Spain for a week after my graduation from my second job training (in Germany if you want do a job you have to do 2-3 years of special training with very bad wage) two weeks ago and I will get a ticket to Taiwan this week if my Boss finaly gives me the go. (not sure if I will get the 3 weeks off from work)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol